Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Script For "Gina" Released

Here it is!! This is the intro...for the full write up on the dialog  go to Raven on Facebook-- 




Gina and Johnny....

Gina Soleito is 19, and the only daughter of a major New York mob boss. For as long as she can recall, she has always been referred to as the smart one. The one with the brains to become a doctor or a lawyer. The only one who excelled in private schools, garnering the attention of all of her teachers. She's now garnering the attention of men and boys who call her hot. Gina is not above using her new found sexual power. Gina was born to a life of privilege as daddy's princess. This life has cost her plenty. She's been shot, kidnapped, and run down by a car meant for rival mob prince Johnny Zacharra. She's a survivor except for her not so secret crush on Johnny Zacharra (a thorn in her daddy's side). Gina has just learned that behind her back, her father has executed a manipulation of epic proportion designed to export her into a French convent. The world is about to learn how much like her father Gina really is.


13 comments:

  1. She should have a lot to talk about with Kristina! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, she totally sounds like another Kristina. Maybe she and Johnny can double date with Ethan and Kristina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so GH continues to be about the mob. not much of a change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think he sounds Kristina, sounds like she is tougher to me.
    Hey, I'k up for anything that gives me Johnny on my screen (esp shirtless, lol)And if it means different mob stories not affiliating Sonny & Jason, even more so I'm interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She sounds edgy, and I hope she looks older than Kristina. I cannot buy her and Ethan due to the fact she looks like she is 15/16. I am a little excited about this but was hoping to see Johnny and Liz tested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds really stupid, I hope they take it in another direction. What happened to Kristina/Ethan scenes???

    I don't think we need another car crash, either...lame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I vaguely remember The City. Was it a spin off of sorts for GH? Did they take Tracey Q over there to try and launch the show? Did anyone else from GH go over? Was it like BB is to YR? Thanks!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this grl cud strike up a friendship with Kristina...they have alot in common but I really think that they are gonna have her jump into the Mabby storyline...imagine the stress this is gonna create on Michael n Abby. Lets see how it turns out I must agree that it sounds a bit monotonous with Krissy's storyline...n I really cant wait to see wat they are gonna do for my Ethina!!!! They need to speed that story up a bit...give us a lil more on wat Ethan's feelings cuz we all know the man is in ovr his head n fallin but I want to see him fight it but think of her n flashbacks to kiss or other past moments they have had...give us more on his POV of things.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need Ethina back on my screen, too! WHERE ARE THEY??? I want my Ethina, please Mr. Wolfe? And I want some visible progression with them as well. I'm sick of the chasing and game playing!

    Chad Duell said at FCW that this "Gina" is for Michael, so it does sound like she will be in the middle of Mabby. Maybe Kristina will be written more maturely. I think I read that GW wants to "re-do" Ethina, which I hope is true and is a good indication that he will keep them together. And it would be nice if Gina and Kristina could be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this sounds like an obvious kristina recast

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not. They may be using an old Kristina script for auditions.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness, there is so much useful information above!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gino had another daughter named Carla & died the night consummating his marriage to Tracy Quartermaine.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...