Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GoodBye-All My...

 LaLUCCI in her "Mahogany" Phase.

Today is the last taping date for cast/crew on ABC's All My Children. Just think....they moved the whole shee-bang to LA,   disrupting lives, families and a whole NYC vibe only to cancel the show. They also paid for HD conversion. 
Great "business sense" right? :P

 My fave AMC villian..Ray Gardner..scared the hey out of me!! 

You'll probably hear this story again at the end of Sept, but what the hell, I'll tell it now too. I saw my first AMC show on day ONE it aired while sitting in Patty Andolina's basement. We were so excited because it looked 'young and hip'...LOVED Tara and Phil! I also remember when Brooke came on the show, she was the like Paris Hilton of Daytime heh. Phoebe hated she and Benny the limo driver's relationship! WOW.. it just was the best soap on. 

Best of luck to everyone on the show, you deserve success, whether it be online or in primetime! I will have more fun with AMC stuff all during the month. 


Liza goes New Wave


Now we can watch JR Martinez on Dancing with the Stars!! (he's Brot).


For great stuff, new and old visit the Pine Valley Bulletin. They also have details on SoapNet's weeklong tribute to the show in September.

1 comment:

  1. that outfit Erica is wearing scares the bejeebus out of me...lol

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...