General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
i never understood why shows like this dont do a gag reel on purpose. here is a great time to have an extra walk through the scene and unbeknownst to Constance say "OMG. Aren't you Helena Cassadine? I thought you were DEAD! Help! Help! She's gonna kill us all!" And do it just to get the expression on her face and show it after the end credits.
ReplyDeleteI saw her! Such a treat to see her on TV and I miss her as Helena. I would love to see Helena tangle with Ava.
ReplyDeleteDelcodave, that would be a hilarious prank and I think Constance would get a big kick out of it.