Our own Kelly Theibaud tweeted this photo to let us know our Badger Boy is safe, sound and in the GH green room. Phew.
I am trying to get her to move him BACK to Sonny's office!!
See why I love the net? LOL..Instagram, Twitter. Saved my sanity on our critter. Yes, I'm insane. The blizzard is FULL on here and a mess.
See ya for GH! Unless I have other stuff first.
I've cleaned everything in the house!!
PS. Thinking of East Harlem!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

OMG you are great! So glad you're snowed in. Love the pull you have on the inside at GH!!
ReplyDeleteI wish they'd put BOB back. That monstrosity in the office is supposed to be bags of coffee but with my poor eyes it looks like a giant turd. PMSL I can't get into any dramatic scenes when that's in the background and I'm laughing at it.
ReplyDelete