General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Industry experts are predicting "General Hospital" will win several trophies including Outstanding Younger Actor, Supporting Actress & Actor, Lead Actor and Best Show.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I would be very happy to see "One Life to Live" nudge through to a few victories but unfortunately, they have very few nominations.
I asked before, how do I find the station? I've not heard of it. Also, no one seems to have commented on my info about GH moving to 2 on Sept. 10, followed by Katie Couric. This is in NYC, I guess it's different elsewhere?
ReplyDeleteWe're getting it here on CNN, AntJoan, and CNNHD.
ReplyDeleteDon't forget: Michael Muhney is NOT nominated for any awards.
ReplyDeleteBut he WILL tweet something very unprofessional after the ceremony.