Out Oct 2012 and will have Ingo Rademacher (JAX) as Officer Sachs! First Poster peek!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

All I can say is yaaaay for Ingo! I will be watching!!
ReplyDeletethis a movie or a series?
ReplyDeleteDid anyone see Sonny (MB) last night on Dr. Drew? He was there with his wife discussing common household items that kids use to get high. Dimples a glow and all. :)
ReplyDeleteMOVIE
ReplyDeleteNO I didn't see MB!
ReplyDeleteMovie?? Sounds like he is the star of the movie? Main player. GOOD for him!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTyler Perry as Alex Cross....hmmmm. I'm not sure about that. I watched the trailer and I don't know. I really wanted Idris Elba as Cross. Matthew Perry looks and acts "crazy" perfectly as Picasso. I'm a huge fan of the Alex Cross/James Patterson books. Looking forward to seeing this. Extra bonus getting to see Ingo!! :))
ReplyDelete