Real-life tragedy struck the home of "General Hospital" star Maurice Benard Monday -- TMZ has learned, a tiny fire broke out in the actor's home ... and several innocent stuffed animals met their demise.
enforcement tells TMZ, the fire started in the bathroom at Maurice's
Temecula, CA home around 10:30 AM after someone left a towel over a
Firefighters rushed to the scene and successfully
extinguished the conflagration -- but not everyone made it out alive.
We're told a bunch of stuffed animals belonging to Maurice's 7-year-old
son fell victim to smoke inhalation.
If you read the story you should understand the photo!
GREETINGS! Are you all enjoying the Nurses Ball?? I wanted to pop in and say that you can always watch live or DVR. The episodes are availab...
Here we are! One show aired this week and that was it. Canada got another show Tuesday (that was the shoot-out). A French streaming se...
Which one are you? Which one am I? There's a fine line in soaps: Asking viewers to suspend disbelief for the sake of a broader ...
Now I can't hear OR see you! This week had it's light moments (baseball and birthdays) but if I have to see Sasha and Valenti...