General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

So happy about this! I haven't liked the character of Maxie at all lately. Nothing against Jen Lilley, maybe she can go play Belle on Days :)
ReplyDeleteThe best Maxie to this day was portrayed by Robyn Richards from 1993-2004. The last couple of incarnations have had me wondering, "Huh? Who is this girl???"
ReplyDeleteI agree about Robyn Richards. However, in her absence I like Jen Lilley best.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, KS!! I adore you (I also adore JL!)!
ReplyDeleteMaybe now that it looks like GH won't be cancelled, that is why KS is ready to commit?
ReplyDelete