Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OLTL today was SO Corny that I couldn't HELP but LOVES it! LMAO


 

Well, OLTL out did itself on the dang slap-stick today but by the end I was DYING.!! Who saw Rex with the kleenex stuffed up his nose?!!! And Roxy wanting to do a Gaga "Telephone" in Jessica's head? Oh, I needed that. Thank GOD OLTL takes some weird chances. It was priceless. If you get a chance, watch it on SoapNet, especially the end with Bo and the Boyz. Heh.

Queenie Cassadine and Alberta Lobsters watching GH!


GH: Diane hit the nail on the head with the 'just seduce her' comment. That's it Sonny..just seduce her. AND I loved Diane and Alexis!
I was waiting for Mary Ellen Walton to come in as a nurse and start tending Ma!
Maxie just waltzes in on Robin..LOL. Are they mentioning STONE enough? GEESH!!
Keifer was a good touch, I liked the Zombie scenes!! But, now we start the "Sonny in Therapy" sessions and Krissy's decent into Johnny madness. ;/
Dungeon in Cassa-hell looks so much like Pirates of the Caribbean Ride in Disney World! LOL
Robin totally acts like she doesn't have a kid!! What the hell is wrong with the writers?! Ugh, drives me insane!! INSAAANNEE!
Scott Reeves is being wasted in his "making Patrick jealous" scheme of things...
Will they get into the whole Karen thing with Sonny?? You know the stripper part of his life?

DC is saying Betsy Franco might come to play Franco's Mom...which is his real life Mom. LOL. Another Franco to grace our screen!

Thank you for all your Amazon orders and ad hits you do-- it's really a help. I try to keep the site going, it's not always easy but you make it all worth the while. I Love all the comments, emails and tweets too!!!

10 comments:

  1. Still no Monica talking about her son (jason) being in Jail? WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they ever talk about Michael being in prison either?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the line Robin delivered to Maxie - stopping trying to make Spin jealous... It's ridiculous. (you'd think if the writers wrote this in the script they would also think it is a stupid storyline)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen no we don't have the Q's talking about Jason and Michael.. I found it stupid
    I wish they would have let Monica and Edward see them....

    I love Scrubs and I hate what they are doing with them..
    I love Steve Lars and I think Lisa character has improved.. so they can work...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved OLTL today, especially John at the end. They were all funny, but seeing him do comedy was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally knew you were going to say OLTL was corny - I thought it was too, and I loved it!! I so see Destiny singing at the wedding BTW. I LMAO when Diane said just seduce her - ha ha ha. Pefect. She nailed it! Am not liking Nik, but we need a dark Cassadine again, and he is doing a good, slow job getting there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVED OLTL!! Second day of not watching GH at all...Thank God for OLTL and DOOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GH has become so unbelievably boring I can't stay with it. I don't care about any of the stories or characters these days. Is this the lull before the return of Franco fiasco?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, day two of OLTL was hysterical too! Roxy and NAT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was wrong about Destiny - Blair it is!! OLTL was funny today - can't wait to see Nora's hair.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...