Saturday, June 19, 2010

General Hospital Down in Ratings...



Take a gander at We Love Soaps ratings list for June 7-13th. GH is down to 1.8. It had bounced up to 2.0 for a bit but is down again. People not liking the jail sheeze? With the impending break up of both Spixie and Scrubs, one has to wonder if the Franco stunt can pull them  back out of the basement.

Many people are having trouble posting comments. Blogger is aware of this, just like last time. I can suggest you create another google account if that isn't working. You can also comment under an AOL name or WordPress (it's the 'other column). If you are having trouble posting, please email me at kdmask20@aol.com and I'll try to get some comments in here that people are unable to display. Tell me HOW you are trying to post (ie, what name/server and also if you are anonymous) and if you get an error message.  I'm sorry about this-- if it keeps up I'll have to go back to Word Press.

Did you know that Wubs Net is on Facebook as well? Search: WUBSNET and you'll find it. Alberta Wubs is as well..she has her own fan page!!
Have a great weekend
Father's Day Wub is forming in my head....I hope to get it down on Monday! Heh..wonder who's the biggest DAD in PC??!!

NEW SPOILERS are up!! Please go, hit an ad for charity (lots coming up on that front) and see who's kissing whom!!

6 comments:

  1. I think ALL the soaps are down.It is just part of the deal with t.v. I don't think it has that much to do with the s/l. It is just that there is ALOT MORE to watch on cable and satellite.PLus more people watch on their computers & DVR then anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember a time when I couldn't wait for summer and school to be out so I could just sit back and enjoy the summer storylines. I first fell in love with GH in 1999-2000 because of the summer storylines. Now, it's all doom and gloom (to borrow Olivia's line). There's no fun adventures or romance to get behind and root for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait ladies, it will improve once VM returns, and the Spencer baby reveal also. In the mean time I will settle for a spixie break up (dull)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just watched Fridays eppy and I thought Jolivia nailed those scenes once again. These two are so incredibly underestimated IMO. Still would like to see an Ethan/Kristina pairing. Also enjoyed the Sexis scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going on vacation tomorrow, where I won't be watching any tv for 2 weeks! This is the decider if I go back to GH when I get back or if I decide I can do without it. After Friday, I am sure I can do without! Gonna miss DOOL though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been watching GH for 30 years; I stopped watching regularly this past year and now I just occasionally check in, I cannot stand the Sonny/Carly/Jason show and all the mob stuff. It's old, it's boring. It's time to move on. It's too bad, because I really like the actors, I'm just sick of their characters. GH doesn't need VM back, it needs newer and more mature characters, not kids or repeats.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...