Wednesday, June 9, 2010

August 11th is Brenda Barrett Day for GH Wubbers!



I DECLARE AUGUST 11th BRENDA BARRETT day!!! That means much Twitter party fun and maybe even Skype for those of you that don't tweet!! May as well be together when the Most Beautiful Girl returns.

OLTL Today: Loved Dorian saying "You can insult me but DON'T insult my HOUSE"!! And that newbie guy..."James" looks so much like Matthew it's scary!! Does Bo have another kid hanging around?? Someone said he might be Ford's brother? I guess--he looks like Ford too. Since I am spoiler free--is he Ford's brother?

GH: Good to see Brooke and Sonny saying HELLO....Lois and Ned mention. LOVE the little brunch. Great to have them chat like they did. I like it. Good to see Sonny smile and be talking about something other than angst.  Her necklace giant-chain?...ugh. Gross.

Jax and Carly in WORK out clothes!! Hmmm looks like a new "outside" set. White t-shirts. All Hanes lookin'.

HELENA! Looking great in grape! I hope they give her more to do than keep people in jail. Why didn't they just have to get into the PC scene and stop the antics?? :/

I so don't care about Lisa/Pat/Steven. SO DON'T CARE!!
LOVED Diane and Spin..and I wish she'd figure out he's depressed. He's right about Maxie though.

WUBBER HannahASKS: Where's Dante's giant scar from his chest wounds!!? OMG, didn't Lulu tell Sonny (after I wrote this) She thinks about him everytime she sees the "Scar on Dante's Chest"!! Uh..make up department, you screwed up!! LOL

ANDY DICK tweeted me today!!! I love him...:) my life is complete.  LOL.  I did get the WUBS shout out from Kirstie Alley while ago on her tweetathon!!! It takes so little to make me happy. :)
GOTTA FLY!

10 comments:

  1. I wish that Diane would end out to be Spin's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not watching GH but you're mention that Dante has no scar on his chest reminded me of something on Days. When Steve/Patch was introduced he had a scar under his eye (the one with the patch) and a knife tattoo on his chest. If Stephen Nichols didn't take off his shirt, it meant the tattoo wasn't put on. And, when Steve/Patch returned in 2006, Stephen Nichols had a discussion with the makeup as to whether Steve/Patch had the scar under the eye or when they had the [awful -- my term] storyline where Steve gets an eye for undercover work the scar was removed. He had the knife tattoo still though.

    So, with GH, laziness, pure laziness.

    Another DOOL does it better: The next few days is the death/funeral of Alice Horton -- honoring Frances Reid. And, what did I see today? An actual flashback from the late 60's/early 70's b/w Alice and Julie (Susan Seaforth Hayes). It looks like Alice's death/honoring Frances Reid is going to be ABOUT ALICE/FRANCES REID. (Still bitter about no Monica/Lila flashback, no Tracy/Lila from '79 flashback, no Alan/Lila from 70's/80's flashback in the tribute to Anna Lee, and it all being about . . . wait for it . . . JASON AND NuEMILY!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my comments from today's show: Helena was a HOOT repeating Von Schermerhorn's name trying to get it right. That was REALLY FUNNY!

    Brooke Lyn speaking of "Taking the 2 to 59th for bagels?" Not correct. Also, she called Bensonhurst a town, WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, it is a neighborhood, like Sonny said.

    Did you catch Dante nude on the bed, you almost could see his butt. Then, when he stood up, Lulu gleefully checked out his ASSets.

    When Lulu was reading off "Don Mattingly," and couldn't pronounce it? OK, we get that she doesn't follow NYC sports, but she read his name like it was a foreign language. (Or maybe she just couldn't make out the autograph?)

    I thought that Liz looked particularly white today, even more than usual. She'd be great starring in the Twilight movies after she has her baby.

    I also thought that the Sonny/ Brooke Lynn visit was really nice, he's like an uncle to her, and she acted the way you would act with an older family friend that you respect and love.

    The Luke/Tracy nuptuals were not a real flashback, were they? This was a new taping, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb. Glad you brought that up. DOOL is honoring Alice in a big way the next few days. It was great seeing all the (really old) flashbacks with Maggie, Julie and BO and I am expecting more. I wish GH would use this kind of history with their show. They still have some lifers on the show and flashbacks would work great.

    As for Brenda. I am a BIG Brenda fan, but it seems like everyone is using Brenda as a crutch to help save GH. Sorry, but it shouldn't be put on one person to save a show. I would love to see more regulars showcased and a LOT better writing. Not see another person tell Sonny how great he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lulu and Dante almost nude is getting old. I know they're young, attractive and in love, but enough of their sex scenes. Sonny and Brooke was cute; Luke/Tracy/Helena was too. Spin and Diane was fun stuff as well. All in all, decent episode today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. While I agree everyone will rely on brenda to be a crutch, so be it. We need a spark and this girl can give it. That along with Liz & Lucky's baby story should swing us back into action

    ReplyDelete
  7. Since you are spoiler free-yes that was Ford's brother James. Also resent the comment about Mattingly being the best pure hitter. I guess Dante has never heard of Joe Dimaggio or Ted Williams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am personally enjoying Dante Nude or semi,whatever!

    And I agree with who said it,but Rebecca Herbst would be awewsome in the Twilight sagas. She would be amazing as Esme. I think that Vanessa is gorgeous but Rebecca is so beautiful! Pale and all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your article, quite helpful material.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It won't really have success, I consider so.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...