General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...



She's baaaaaaaack! Can't wait to see what RC has in store for her. Please, oh please let her have a scene with Todd! Imagine the one-liners between those two.
ReplyDeleteAs long as Constance Towers doesn't bring that fat bloated Steve Burton back, I am good.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HELENA!!!!
if helena is the one behind Duke, then I'm all for the both of them. but for now, Duke is eh for me
ReplyDelete