General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Sandy and Friends...
I know SO many people in the NJ and NYC area and all along the coast. I hope everyone is safe. We didn't lose power here, but 2300 houses were evacuated along Lake Ontario and no school/work today. I can't imagine what everyone downstate is coping with. West Virginia looks awful as well with all the snow. CT, MA... everyone just be safe.
Thoughts go out to you all. It will feel strange to blog today with everyone out of power and so many homeless. It's going to be a long recovery.
My internet is going in and out so we'll see.
Check in!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
I'm so glad you are okay Karen! :) I didn't lose power either. :)
ReplyDeletePrayers are with you all, again stay safe!
ReplyDeleteI didn't lose power, either, but my sister did (she's in LI, 80% of which lost power). I did, however, lose Internet service for a few days.
ReplyDelete