General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two For One
Yesterday's show-- I like the therapist/Anna interaction. Val and Brook were good as well. Plus, Sidwell dishing on Willow? PERFECT be...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Can you believe Burton wears his hair that way outside of GH!? Lord maybe he's been playing Jason so long it's just stuck that way.
ReplyDeleteLOL ;)
ReplyDeleteI've read somewhere that he wears it like that because if it gets long it bushes out like a mushroom. (His words not mine) my hubs hair is the same way, he has to keep the sides and back S.H.O.R.T.
ReplyDeleteI will miss him as Jason.