General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Jonathan Jackson Talks "Nashville"
Terry Morrow interviewed Jonathan Jackson and it's an interesting interview, especially regarding GH. Are you watching Nashville? I bet he and Burton get the families together for some BBQ!!
As Avery Barkley, Jackson says he plays an artist who is "passionate about what he does, but he's also ambitious, and ambition can sometimes blind people about what they ought to do."
Check it out on Knoxville.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

I have watched the first 2 episode just because of JJ, but his character is a minor one (right now) and he only has about 2 scenes in each episode. Still, it's great to see him work!! I don't like country, and other than GH and The Voice, I don't watch any TV....so I can't really tell you if the show is good or not. It's not holding my interest...and I don't care much for country music. I couldn't even tell you any of the characters' names. :-|
ReplyDeleteI was watching my dvr'd reruns of gh soapnet had on during the olympics. The early stuff of Luke is very JJesque. I guess he did teach JJ a lot! I was thinking how similar it was.
ReplyDeleteMy mom and I watched the pilot episode and it was so boring. My cousin said it got better for the 2nd episode, but I'd rather watch Chicago Fire.
ReplyDeleteMy mom and I watched the pilot episode and it was so boring. My cousin said it got better for the 2nd episode, but I'd rather watch Chicago Fire.
ReplyDeleteI was really disappointed. Couldn't stand Hayden P on Ally McBral when she was a child and still can't.
ReplyDelete