General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, October 12, 2012
Scoops are UP: A Jumper!
Go see the scoops...WUBS NET and remember to take some with a grain of salt. Most are only two weeks out so they should be right on. It's very difficult to get anything further along without it being a "rumor".
I did get the first good email confirming a funeral for Edward Q and that vets will return. YEAH!!
I should be back for the show today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Karen,
ReplyDeleteIs there any way that you can post "scoops" here as well.I cannot open that link. It's blocked at my ONLY internet viewing access..i.e. work!
thanks,
saw