General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dreaming
FRIDAY! Doesn't Chase win jerk/dummy of the year? GEESHHHHHH. Might be pretty but .... TODAY'S SHOW: Chase and Willow...He tells ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

yep Looks like Laura,Brandon,Julie,Dom,Roger,Mo,
ReplyDeleteIngo,sebastian and Sean B are all on location as per NLG and Laura's tweets.
I LOVE location shoots! :)
ReplyDeleteThere's always been some debate whether PC is supposed to be nearish Buffalo or Rochester. I guess the area code in that sign settles that question. :)
ReplyDelete