General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Singin'
Can't get much better than seeing Brad and Ms Wu yesterday!! I so hope they stick around. I mean they aren't going to take time aw...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Oh I know!! Heartbroken.
ReplyDelete;(
;(
;(
I'm not over losing Colbert, and now John! I know he wasn't the first host, but I don't think anyone can replace him. I guess this means I might have to start going out with real people on Friday nights instead of binge-watching a week's worth of Daily Show episodes.
Maybe he can go fill in for Brian Williams? :-P
ReplyDeleteI am totally heartbroken :( This man makes laugh til I cry 4 nights a week and I don't see anyone else that can replace him. Every time I start to see another article about him leaving I have tears in my eyes :)
ReplyDelete