Monday, August 2, 2010

What Will This Week Bring? Filler Before The Storm!!

Nine days to go... and this week will seem like filler until the Brender stuff pops up all over the screen. I loved Steven Lars applying what totally looked like BRUTE on his abs. Ooo LAH LAH!!! NICE... so nice. We get to see Robin's pristine photos hanging in her locker (soon to be defaced by ol' Looney Lisa).

Dante, Jason and Lucky sitting around discussing Franco's inner psyche like they are FBI profilers. Hey, find any stinky bananas in there!!??

Loved Olivia defending her MAN Johnny. And get skanky Brooke away from him!! Ok, I don't HATE the character of Booke, she's someone you like to hate. She DOES have ties to the Q's so there's always hope that will start to connect. I still want her with Ronnie. I'm telling you, it could work.

Claire still wanting Sonny's sperm is such a STUPID STUPID storyline!! UGH...she's strong, independent and doesn't need to be running around begging for a mob guy's juice!! I mean, if she really wants a kid, go to a bank!! My idea? Claire has been taking hormone shots (she's so desperate for a baby) and Sonny finally gets her PG with SIX kids!! Sort of a TLC type show then. Sonny=Jon Gosselin as someone said on Twitter. 

Lisa and Steven chem test...again. What DO YOU THINK about them? And,  I do think Olivia just drank Patrick's beer?? LOL

Brooke going to Sonny about the whole Johnny thing. giggle.

Carly and JOHNNY? WTH...see, there are certain spoilers I refuse to put up. That's one of them. ugh...makes no sense. One of the other spoilers I never put up was Georgie's death. Someone said Laura Wright said they don't do the deed. GOOD. Most of the spoilers said they did, but like I said, I'm not putting it up. Three weeks ago I thought: Well, maybe if I don't put it up, it won't happen!! LOL

Mama Franco with baby Aiden..er...Pablo  (I thought she said Poko!!) and Franco looking at Brender's image in a mag. NICE. And so it begins.


GROOVY silver christmas tree !!!


MAD MEN last night was a little christmas treat, wasn't it??!! Wooosh! LOVED it! Hemlines are up and more drinks are going down. Read my Recap on Pop Confidential. You know I was in bliss heaven with the whole Sally crush. MY fave character on TV!!

15 comments:

  1. Gotta say...great picture of Brenda at the end. I thought they were going to use an old' GH promo pic but they actually used a current one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just saw the spoilers. nice to know that Lisa is homicidal. hopefully, Robin will catch the difference in her pills before she actually takes them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry for the double post, but blogger wouldn't let me post with my openid. just wondering if anyone else was having that problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like Olivia and Steve (Olive?), they seem like a cute mature couple. Of course I see her getting pregnant with Johnny's baby and letting Steve be the father. Lisa is much more interesting now that she is going wacky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dr. Steve 6-pack alert!! Carly & Johnny--say it isn't so!!

    Everyone going into Jake's needing a cold one, having a bad day . . .

    Where is Maxie, and where are the Qs? Oh, they needed to make room for a storyline about Sonny's sperm . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lets do a shot everytime Jason, Lucky, or Dante says "the baby" Why can't they say Aidan or Elizabeth's baby? Why does it have to be so informal. They all know the mother of the baby. Do they try to keep Liz out of Jason's mouth because he doesn't seem as invested to find this child...I mean, here is the history thing again, being forgotten. Probably on purpose in this case. I think Jason and Liz will never have airtime again and that makes me happy and sad at the same time.

    Carly and Johnny? Pass!!
    Love crazy Lisa. She is playing her well. And I am LOVING Olivia and Steven! When Robin and Steven were in a room together, I didn't feel anything, but Olivia and Steven....GO FOR IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did anyone notice Laura Wright's tan at the beginning of the show? She was sitting on the couch talking to Jax and her chest, arms, and shoulders were tan but her back was white.

    Mrs. Goose

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Steve needs to be paired with someone fast - what a waste of hotness! Olivia has chemistry with everyone. As much as I don't like Lisa, BB is doing a really good job. It's really a joke watching the three stooges (Lucky, Jason and Dante) having Spinelli try to find a lead. Don't they have access to the whole police force? I just hope Brenda's return doesn't force even more Sonny on us than we already have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exactly LindaV. Why do they have Spinelli breaking into the Police system when you have two cops right there that can get it legally? so, after this is over, are Dante and Lucky going to remember that Spinelli breaks into their system? Making the PC Police look stupid again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was Brooke Lynn wearing a Bump-It in her hair when she was at Jake's? Oy!

    Claire needs to be gone. What an awful character. Lisa is certainly more interesting now that she's Looney Tunes.

    More Diane, please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liz
    I had that same problem with signing in for about a month.Finally figured it out I had to be signed in this blog of Karens before I could leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here's hoping mamaspat's suggestion works...testing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOLY COW IT WORKED! haven't been able to blog for months...such a simple solution...THANK YOU MAMASPAT! watch out world! III'm back! lololol

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the name Stevia better than Olive (sorry anonymous!). Brooklyn looked like she came off the set of Jersey Shore!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your welcome Leesy and Welcome back!!!I m thru watching GH I'll just get my soap here.Im loving OLTL and AMC

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...