Friday, August 27, 2010

General Hospital: Letters For Leslie





It was announced that Leslie Charleson was bumped to recurring this month. While not surprising, it is the end of an era in a way. The "pre-Luke&Laura" era, (not to mention another nail in the Q coffin). I thought it would be nice if we took the time to write a personal note to Leslie, thanking her for her years of entertainment and hoping to see her from time to time on our screen. It will also send a message to TPTB that we the fans DO care what's going on. I know from my experience with Connie Towers how important snail mail can be-- and that they do take note of handwritten letters. In the age of cyberspace, it does show that you took the time to compose/write something because it was important. Here's the address:

Leslie Charleson
c/o  General Hospital @ABC Studios
4151 Prospect Ave
Hollywood, CA 90027

Even a postcard is great!!

8 comments:

  1. I think its terrible what has become of the quartermaines, mostly alan and emily and now monica. but 3 quartermaines are still on even though they have a different last name. jason, michael and jake. maybe the writers will come to their senses and start writing for the Quartermaines again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay getting rid of the Q's next the hospital yeah Guza smart thinking.I will be writing Leslie....Todays OLTL had of all people AJ Quatermaine on it.Surprised me why does he always play a bad guy.Now OLTL is a great soap good to its vets not like GH....I hope if any show gets cancelled it will be GH

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ wasn't a bad guy on Days Of Our Lives as Frankie and I loved him!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww -- TBTB Stink. Monica is great. What a loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as we all complain I would be heartbroken if GH was cancelled. There are still some good things left like Diane, Scrubs (I forgot what great actors they were until this week), L&L reunion to look forward to & baby Spencer reveal, Mac, Maxie, Alexis, Kristina/Ethan pairing, Jolivia, and I am including Brenda's return even though so far it's disappointing. I even hold out hope that Jason will return to his old self and show some concern for someone other than Carly, Sonny & their kids. Like Hello, your mother, grandfather and oh yeah, SON.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Andrea I forgot he was on Days and I loved him on Days .Rita Pita what I meant was if another soap goes down I would rather it be GH on account of the lousy writers and Guza sake the actors I feel so sorry because they are good actors just lousy writing but they treat there vets horribly.The soap like Days and OLTL at least treat there vets with respect and history.
    GH's Guza always banks on one or two characters to save the show.Have yall seen the intro with its all about Sonny routine.Wheres Steve Hardy when you need him lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just got thru writing Leslie told her how my grandmother and I watched her fall down the stairs on Friday and how my grannie thought on Monday poor thing shes laid there all weekend.lol told her she will be missed

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate the write and head of daytime what they are doing to this soap before you know it Gh will be cancel next!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...