General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Friday, August 6, 2010
General Hospital Casting: "Sophia" beings Sept 3rd.
Andrea Marcovicci has been cast in the recurring role of Sophia, according to SOD. Andrea began on the daytime television series Love Is A Many Splendored Thing. She has appeared in many TV shows, movies and is a star on Broadway. Shock upon shock, she will be involved in the Sonny/Brenda storyline.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Pretty helpful info, lots of thanks for this article.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely match with everything you've presented us.
ReplyDelete