General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brownstone --Your Wednesday GH Filler!
Show of hands. Who remembers the Brownstone? It was 40 years ago. Does that make you feel old? Karen has been mentioning that it needs to re...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...

Karen, no I didn't know, have to check it out, I love the show too.
ReplyDeleteBecky gave birth:
ReplyDeleteCongratulations are in order this evening to General Hospital’s, Rebecca Herbst (Elizabeth), and her husband Michael Saucedo (Ex-Juan) tonight. The couple welcomed in to the world a little baby boy weighing in at 8lbs 4 ounces. According to Michael and Becky’s twitter accounts, as of yet the couple have not revealed the name of the latest addition to their family. This is Michael and Becky’s third child.
Long time friend and Herbst castmate, Scott Reeves (Steven Webber) has visited the couple at the hospital and tweeted, ”Just went and saw the newest beautiful addition to the Saucedo family! Congratulations Michael and Becky !!!!!! Good work!!”