Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Scoops and A Cast of Thousands coming to General Hospital

New Icon on Twitter (@wubsnet) thx to Dustin!


Ok, maybe not THOUSANDS,  but check the spoiler page and note all the newbies coming. Most are just fillers-- not sure about Sioban (involved with Lucky). Guess there's no money shortage. I think Brooke Lyn won't be here forever, so maybe they need some more characters to just stumble around.

TODAY'S SHOW:  Dante was all roofie'd up. LOL... droppin' stuff. Coleman was sitting with them and wouldn't leave. LOL it was actually very uncomfortable listening to Dante all drugged up talking to her. "Lisa LaFazio developed early" he says. LOL.

Carly needs to listen to Jason about the whole Dante crap. I'm so sick of it all. ugh. It's so beneath Carly at this point I think. Especially the Lulu angle.

Morgan and Sonny... "you're not gonna go to prison"!! Famous last words Sonny. Aw, Morgan thought Sonny would be lonely because Kristina hates him and Michael can't see him. Carly's being a pill about this too!!

They are trying SO HARD to get us to like Maxie/Matt. It would help if they had a story.

Lisa's so fun!! Creepy face is on. Love that she just uses her key to get into the house. Didn't Patrick change the locks?!

Does  Lucky know that Liz and the boys are moving to Wyndemere??! Loved that Robin talked with Liz--I love it when they use the friendships on this show. Which is like NEVER, so I was giddy.

Sam let out a scream when she saw Jason and scared me! LOL..goodness. The stripper outfit came out again!!

I was discussing on twitter with someone that GH so should have Maxie and Spin be PG. Can you imagine them as new parents? It would be so fun. They could move in with Mac. LOL.

Why doesn't anyone care about Franco anymore? It's like, oh...found the baby--move on!

NO BRENDA ON TODAY!!!! @@~~!!

14 comments:

  1. Dante was practically passed out when he left with the rapist known as Brook.That whole scene was disgusting and i hope you are right about Brook.I want her OFF the screen and AWAY from Dante for good.
    All i can say is he had better cuss her out when he finds out she drugged him.Lulu needs to make him beg forgiveness for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Brook. She is my favorite person on the show right now (besides Alexis!). I hope she stays around, but they need to write for her as less of a plot-device (or skank).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I despise BrookLynn Ashton. She is a waste of airtime and a waste of a Quartermaine. I hope she goes back to Bensonhurst and takes her fake tan and Snookie hair with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because of Vanessa I tuned back in after a 5 or 6 month brak. Imagine my surprise at finding that Lois and Ned's little girl has become a prostitute! This makes NO sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You guys are a 'lil harsh on Brook, dont'cha think? I mean, it's not like she's doing this with any sort of glee. For some reason or another (shi**y writing, most likely), Brook thinks Carly's got something on her and during that entire "seduction" scene that she was doing something that she'd rather not've been doing...

    Now, Carly, on the other hand...

    ReplyDelete
  6. From what I see, the only thing Carly has on Brook is Brook's greed for the money Carly promised. The actress is good so that helps, but it is a creepy, nasty story, as are so many of Guza's storylines. Poor Lulu, poor Dante. As for Carly, poor Laura Wright--her character never gets to learn from past mistakes, or to grow. Same stupid bitch she has always been.

    As for Franco, does anyone care what happened to him? Should anyone? I was just relieved to see he was gone and we got back to some of the stories that feature people we know and care about. Who could possbly care about Franco? We know he is a temp, no reason at all to invest, and anyway, serial killers are not that interesting. Just disgusting, creepy, and expendable.

    The Lisa thing is creepy, too, but it does intrigue.
    Loved Coleman discussing his Kate with Lulu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I personally don't mind Brooke. The storyline is typical Carly and typical Soap stuff to put a little zazz in a relationship getting dull (dante/Lulu). I did like this pairing at first but I stand by what I have said more than once. Lulu just drains any couple she's part of. Must be some trait the actress has. I find myself FF thru their scenes when I used to look forward to them. Maybe its becasue they devote her to Dante 100% forgetting her ties with som many others. I love her relationship with Maxie. I would have liked to see her holding baby Aiden and patching things up with Liz.. but instead all they show her doing is obnoxiously defending her man. Back to brooke, at least she's showing some remorse and some hesitance. The bad one here is Carly. I hope Brenda whirls in And scoops up baby Josselyn right under her nose while she is so busy destroying others. It's really stupid the way everyone blames Dante for Michael anyway. He's the only guy willing to tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. meant to also say I love creepy Lisa too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julie marie berman is a terrific actress who doesn't "drain" her co- stars. AL is just awful and forced and if anything is making Lante boring it's the writers not knowing where to go next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been very vocal in the fact that I do not like AL since she returned. I have to say though that I think she has done an okay job in the past few weeks with the crap she has been given to work with. I kept asking during that scene yesterday how Coleman could possibly have not known that something was off with Dante? Again, poor writing. Carly needs to be slapped, tied up, and shown "highlight" reels from her perfect life and maybe Laura Wright can finally stop sneering all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree with you both. julie Berman is a fine actress. but not so much when she's all possessive and self righteous when it comes to a man. She did the same thing with Johnny and it ruined them. But her scens when she was in shadybrook were excellent showing she is a real protege of Genie & Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I still think that Brook Lyn could be a wonderful version of "Bobbie" to Lulu's "Laura." But, only if written right! I think both actresses (JMB and AL) are great. I don't want them to waste the opportunity they have with AL, like Y&R did.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can someone please tell me what happened with the baby? I've missed some episodes. Last I saw, Lucky was talking to Franco's mom and telling her he was the dad. What happened after that - where's the baby? In the episodes I've watched it hasn't been mentioned further.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Brook should be paired with Johnny.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...