The Magic is Past?
Wowza and a SNAP!! Repeats of Brenda's love life, and Brenda back herself did zip for the ratings. In fact, they went down some. OUCH. Not even a bump. I totally thought there would be a big bump for that week.
Ratings for the week August 9-13, 2010 FROM Soap Opera Network
(Compared to Last Week/Compared to Last Year)
1. Y&R 5,035,000 (+167,000/+151,000)
2. B&B 3,304,000 (+130,000/-140,000)
3. GH 2,548,000 (-13,000/+24,000)
4. DAYS 2,494,000 (+85,000/-75,000)
5. AMC 2,458,000 (+81,000/+139,000)
6. ATWT 2,452,000 (+148,000/+153,000)
7. OLTL 2,247,000 (-118,000/-132,000
1. Y&R 3.5/11 (same/same)
2. B&B 2.3/7 (+.1/-.2)
3. DAYS 1.8/6 (same/-.1) <- ties low rating (6th straight week)
3. AMC 1.8/6 (same/same)
3. GH 1.8/5 (-.1/-.1)
6. OLTL 1.7/5 (same/-.1)
6. ATWT 1.7/5 (+.1/same)
Guess some viewers are gone for good, eh?? It's the writing people. All the guest stars, all the hugeness and the 'comebacks' mean nothing if people left and feel like their show is done. It is a bit scary this news. After all, I run a site based on GH--- and these numbers are killer.
Read my blog on Sunday about The Comeback. They so messed this up.