True conversation this morning at my Starbucks:
Louie: Hey, sweetie!
Me: Hi! I'll have my usual
Louie: So, how's GH?
Me: Good, Robert Scorpio is back
Louie: What! shut up. As a vision?
Me: NO, he's really back
Louie: So...not a ghost?
Me: No! He's alive..
Louie: Since when?
Me: Where you been?
Louie: Ok, so...Robin's dead right?
Me: Presumed Dead, but no, she's alive
Louie: Oh come on..hey, is Jason really dead?
Me: I think so..until Steve Burton wants back in
Louie: Good Lord..
Me: Remember Faison?
Louie: Is he the bald bad guy?
Me: No..long hair...weird accent...
Louie: did he like Felicia?
Me: yah..
Louie: Oh he's back?
Then...behind me...a lady goes:
Yeah but he has on a different face that he took off ...
Louie: NO shit...
Snicker..OMG I can't imagine what the other people are thinking.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Storyline Jump
Thursday--and I'm hoping GH is a bit more meaty today?? Seems like a lot of filler lately. Trying to stick all the newbies in is getti...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's priceless!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!
ReplyDelete