General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
John Ingle Memorial Saturday
A memorial service for high school drama teacher and General Hospital actor John Ingle will take place from 1-3 p.m. Saturday in the Kenneth L. Peters Auditorium at Beverly Hills High School.
His students included Richard Dreyfuss, Joely Fisher, Swoosie Kurtz, David Schwimmer, Lenny Kravitz, Julie Kavner, David Schwimmer, Nicholas Cage, Laraine Newman and Jonathan Prince.
FULL INFO: Hollywood Reporter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Look Familiar - 2026 Edition
Back in 2019, I did a filler blog titled "You Look Familiar". It featured Verne Watson and John Ingle. I knew that both of them ha...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

The ending of today's episode put me in tears - I am still crying...
ReplyDelete