General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Saturday, November 3, 2012
How You Can Help: Staten Island
I know of a soaper out on Staten Island who's in a neighborhood that's been just devastated. She's also a teacher in that area as well. I've sent a care package to the Forest Ave area aleady. This link takes you right to a CHIPIN site that you can donate money to. I realize many of you go through Red Cross, and that's great. I just happen to have this for a direct contribution to people in our soap "family".
I am hoping to get more addresses from Wubbers that are in Hoboken and parts of LI. If YOU KNOW of anyone down there that can receive MAIL... and want to get the word out, please leave the address in the comments. (and needs/sizes etc).
Thank you so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI donated through work. They are matching each dollar donated through them to the Red Cross. My heart goes out to NJ and NY.
ReplyDeletethanks Gary. I thought if people wanted a direct person/shelter this was a good way to go.
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen. I was looking for some way to do a direct donation. I sent what I could.
ReplyDelete