Wednesday, February 13, 2013

You Can't Look Back...

 "You can never look back" --Don Henley Boys of Summer...


Great WRITING on Tuesday's show.  Reflection of "First Loves... Soul Mate fusion" of your younger days juxtaposed to your life later on. Frisco trying to come back to Felicia--Anna angst over Duke.  Luke and Laura. That one that 'got away' --or in their cases died a few times and rose from the grave! 

Luke: "It was a remarkable time in my life..the past poisons the present"... oh yeah, Luke I HEAR YA. I  am going to have to go back and write down his entire dialog. And Finola Hughes? How perfect was she in that scene? Wow.. Now, get Anna and Duke rolling!!

Ahhh, Starr fan girling over LAURA!! and the whole "Freezing the Town".  Julie was awesome and so natural with Genie. She really is underrated as an actress, imo. 

Luke Strokes Laura's glove LOL.. 

Too bad there were the TJ jealousy scenes mucking it up for me. And Molly fell for Rafe awfully easy.. I think it's because he's a Vampire, and she's a Cassadine! LOL 

Love that Starr got part of the Haunted Star. And  Johnny..you are the Lindsay Rappaport of OLTL! If you watched that show, you'll know what I mean! LOL Jail time..

11 comments:

  1. Jail time, but hopefully a short stay and will be returning to GH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen do you know if Brandon is leaving or will he get a "get out of jail free card"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Deb K - I hope Johnny is back soon. He is too good a character and actor to be in jail for too long.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was it Laura's glove? I thought it was Anna's glove. Laura wasn't even on that spot. Anna was.

    "And Molly fell for Rafe awfully easy.. I think it's because he's a Vampire, and she's a Cassadine! LOL"


    ROFL! Good one Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @sonya -- I also assumed it was Anna's glove. I hated the Luke/Anna pairing, but both actors were great in that scene, especially Finola.

    Somehow Frisco/Felicia fell flat for me. Jack Wagner's delivery just seemed very artificial and insincere to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, I read your Wubs FB thread before I saw this blog, and I had to laugh at how we both commented on Starr's new partnership with "The Haunted Star." How fortuitous for the writers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie & Genie as Lulu & Laura were awesome yesterday. They really do look like mother/daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Johnny will go to jail and then save Kristina's life and the Govenor will pardon him:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bookworm said...@sonya -- I also assumed it was Anna's glove. I hated the Luke/Anna pairing, but both actors were great in that scene, especially Finola.
    =========================
    Luke and Anna was fine, but now that Laura is back goodbye Anna! :) Yes both actors were awesome!!

    Somehow Frisco/Felicia fell flat for me. Jack Wagner's delivery just seemed very artificial and insincere to me.
    =========================
    Well, maybe because he sounded like Clint Eastwood ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. When Laura was young, she dressed in the fashions of the times (although they look very dated now). When she got fat, they put her in matronly clothes, but, now that she's lost weight, it seems they don't have a good "look" for her (I'm speaking about her clothes only, her face and hair look fabulous). She is tottering around on giant heels and an unflattering sweater. C'mon, surely they can dress such a beautiful woman better than this!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...