Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ingo Rademacher To Dancing With the Stars: Confirmed!


 



Wynonna Judd and Tony Dovolani
D.L. Hughley and Cheryl Burke
Jacoby Jones and Karina Smirnoff
Lisa Vanderpump and Gleb Savchenko
Andy Dick and Charna Brugess
Victor Ortiz and Lindsay Arnold
Zendaya Coleman and Val Chmerkovskiy
Aly Raisman and Mark Ballas
Ingo Rademacher and Kym Johnson
Dorothy Hamill and Tristan McManus
Kellie Pickler and Derek Hough


Yeah for our INGO!  I am also psyched to see Lisa Vanderpump and Andy Dick. 

8 comments:

  1. Yay for Ingo but most of the rest are stars? On what planet? I hope he kicks butt. I'm sure Nancy L. G. will be there supporting him, too.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recognize 4 names. I agree. There are a few genuine "stars" but who are the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andy Dick?????? seriously??????????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Ingo. The two Australians together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I would add this for fun. This is my WISH LIST for a future DWTS

    Men:

    Tom Selleck
    David Cassidy
    Cal Ripkin
    John Stamos
    John Travolta (to reunite with Finola Hughes)
    Don Cheadle
    Greg Louganis


    Women:

    Chris Everett
    Finola Hughes (to reunite with John Travolta)
    Rachel Ray
    Reba McIntyre
    Candace Cameron Bure
    Nancy Kerrigan
    Vanessa Williams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, who are these "stars"? I too only know like five of them! But, I'll be voting for Ingo :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should be called dancing with unknown/non-stars. Glad he will dance !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dancing with the stars and wannabe stars.

    I like your list delcodave. I'd like to see DWTS Soaps edition. Be a great gig for the actors of the now defunct soaps, with a few current.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...