Friday, February 22, 2013

Carolyn Hennesy Dishes to Huff Post



Watch the video on Huff Post with CH describing her character "Barb" on Cougar Town. Did you see Carolyn on "The Middle" Wed? 

excerpt: How did you prepare for the role? 


"I looked at a lot of young men. I would go home to my husband and I would say it's all just research, it's business, it's work-related. 'Look but don't touch,' that was my motto ... I used to stake out the high schools," Hennesy joked.
She also described the key to Barb's vicious zingers. "They were able to write for me the comedy Atom bombs. I would walk onto set, say whatever Barb had to say, and then just watch the destruction, and then Barb moves off, just like a ship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...