Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Maurice Benard Set to Star in Indy Movie


Maurice Benard stars in 'The Ghost and the Whale" an independent film that's shot in Bodega Bay. "They went out to sea together.  He came back, she didn't"... promises to be a haunting tale. The film, also starring Madeleine Hamer is having a kickstart fundraiser on their website: The Ghost and the Whale. By joining the site you get exclusive sneak peeks, interviews and content not available otherwise. Exclusive Membership is only $10.


You can also receive a phone call or LUNCH with Maurice with your donation. Their facebook PAGE will also keep you up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hair Day --BUT I'M HERE!

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...