General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PERIGRINE FALCONS
Sad news. Robert Kelker-Kelly who played Stavros on GH has passed away at the age of 62. I really enjoyed his portrayal of that Cassadine ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome and he will be great with Kassie!!! Yay!! Our soap rocks!! LOL
ReplyDelete@sonnyandbrenda :)
This is great news! for Ted king now we just have to get Robin Christopher back on the soaps! Jennie
ReplyDeleteyeahhhhhh I love Mr King and he will be so good with Blair..
ReplyDeleteYAY I so glad TK is going to OLTL and hopefully paired with Blair. Please make him a good guy...at least not a psycho.
ReplyDeleteMari
That is so great! And this time, maybe we will be permitted to actually LIKE his character! OLTL is lucky to land him.
ReplyDeleteTest
ReplyDeleteWow! Finally figured out how this works!!!
ReplyDeleteYEAH Jules!! :) xxoo
ReplyDeleteI can't WAIT FOR TED to get on OLTL!! He'll be perfect for that show!