Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday Afternoon Soapy-Town!

Today's OLTL was great-- Joey's home, some new chick's on the plane. Clint's trying to get Inez to sleep with Bo. Oh, he's so nasty!! Loved it!! Bo taped Ford Daddy's mouth shut. He says to Nora "Nice rack! I thought you'd be a hag"!! Pffft!! He also mentions "Castle" which is a direct nod to Nathan Fillion (Joey) when the NuJoey was coming today. I also HATE Inez so much.  Her acting, her character..everything. BOO


Oh the OSCAR news with Franco hosting is just making me giddy today. Sorry, but you know my obsession with the CO77x man after he was all over Port Charles. Alberta got signed by him, he met a ton of fans, and now? Hell, he's gonna host the Academy Awards! DANG! Think he'll have a Fronkey vest on? I'd love it. I want to be his stylist for the night. 





GENERAL HOSPITAL: What fryin' pan hit Steve all of a sudden being al awesome with Lisa?? GOOD GAWD. Then Nikolas is kissing her butt? LOL. Okayyyyyyyy. Nikolas and Steve's  hair both looked like crap today.

I am so hoping that "Siobhan" is really Sally Smith from somewhere in the midwest when her interpol connections come out. I can't deal with her accent anymore

Brenda's outfit was sooooooooo size 00 Kardashian today!! I am really hating her clothes lately. I thought it was so cute when Spinelli tried to be all "Fatherly" with Sonny regarding Brenda!! ahahaha! He even tells Sonny to use 'protection'. GH has such great moments.


Liked Lucky showing up to Sam's "work".  They all had black on...kinda like the "Men In Black" movies!

Oh, I like the random "My Confession.com" with the cheerleading girlie and Lisa. What the heck!! LOL. Good to see something going on in the ER.  By the way, when you go to www.watchmyconfession.com it takes you to the ABC/GH site! 



I had to put this tweet on here I saw today: @ChrizNasty: AH #GH the show of many two people scenes where everyone talks about nothing lol

I saw Ted King on a LOWE'S commercial? For a wrench! LOL He'll be on OLTL next month! woot! 
From Soap Opera Source: GH will air the first two episodes from their 2007 MetroCourt storyline on 12/23 & 12/24. Maybe to remind us how evil Jerry Jacks was?

18 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the website. I forgot the address to the confessions site! :) To bad it's not a real site. :) Well you can still see Lisa's full oonfession! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know..Sonya I clicked it and watched it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WAS SURPRISE HOW MUCH I LOVED SONNY AND SPINELLI TODAY THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY AND I ALSO LOVED SEEING S&B BACK TOGETHER AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN ON TOMORROW SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm giving away my age yet again, but as I looked at the pic of Franco on the blog, I realized his mannerisms reminded me of JAMES DEAN! My daughter couldn't see it, but since I remember the late great one, I had to see it through. Went to Google.com and then Images and typed in James Dean James Franco and viola! Franco must have done a movie as Dean because there are tons of pics with the two of them for comparison. I don't think they resemble each other as much as they have same hand and face mannerisms...Dean was a classic, not so sure about Franco yet...time will tell. As for the Academy Awards......really not sure about that choice; makes me nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leesy, he did do a movie about J Dean, that's where his playing with the little cymbal monkey comes from!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't they replay the Metro Court already? I would rather them play the Metro Court scenes of Liz and Jason but that would be a twist in the heart...

    ReplyDelete
  7. a jason and liz scene would be more like a knife in the heart. the main reason i cannot bring myself to watch gh anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, I've got a question for you-- How would one go about getting in contact with you to share some GH-related information with you? Can't find an email or anything on your site.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't posted in a while - got a real job finally!! But, am watching AMC on soapnet right now, and decided to read the blog here. Karen - I so feel the same way about Inez on OLTL - always have. I could act better - whcih isn't sating much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diego was also in a commerical last night... for a jewlry store. One of those where the husband surprises the woman with a huge rock like what hubby does that? or worse yet a fligging Lexus!

    ps: I so hear you Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read this on General Hospital Happenings Two,that a new ob/gyn, 30 something male, is said to be joining the General Hospital staff.He may become involved with Sam. Thought i would pass this along.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't believe Lisa made a confession video with an idea she copied from a teenybopper cheerleader. If I was watching something like High School Musical that might seem funny, but on GH it seems pretty lame. I'm really starting to lose interest in Lisa. The next Annie Dutton or Heather Webber she is not.

    Is Carly not capable of pouring syrup on her waffles by herself? That just came off very strange in that scene with Jax.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm really a bit puzzled by the dislike of all accents on soaps. As soon as a character shows up with an accent, everyone complains and is ready to shoot it down as phony and annoying. And sometimes the accents fans have decided are phony turn out to be real!

    Granted, this actress is not Irish, but she is playing a character who is and it would not make sense for her NOT to have an accent. Her's is at least understandable and doesn't seem to interfere with clarity. She works it most on cadence and not so much on pronounciation. Now Lucky's fake accent seemed real but it had me shaking my head trying to understand him during the Irland scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lord I sure hope the rumored new ob gyn in a storyline with Sam doesn't have her PG. How would they explain that it's ok for them to have a child yet Jake is IGNORED, NEVER MENTIONED, SPOKEN OF ETC? This is crap.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is Liz ever going to get a story?? I miss her having a real story - I don't even care who it is with anymore! =(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I also LOVE Liz and Jason, and feel so sad that they are over. However, that said, I do think that Jason and Sam are a good match, but I seem to be in the minority on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. AntJoan - you may be in the minority but I am too - I LOVE GH and have always been a fan of most of the characters on the show (at least the ones who are fleshed out and have some history). I like Sam and even have moments when I like Sam with Jason (loved the baby storyline). But, that said, I love Becky Herbst as Liz Webber. She is an amazing talent and always seems to be backburnered. I wish that someone at GH realized what a fan favorite she is and gave her a story. They can write her a new story and Jason/Lucky/Nikolaus or anyone else can be left out - give her someone new if you like, I am GREAT with that! I just would love to see Liz on screen!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just wanted to make a quick comment to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...