I am so thankful for all of your support --especially during my "Crabby GH" times (which are quite a few!). General Hospital is our passion and our pain. Just like the soap itself. I hope you are with family and friends today eating your fave goodies. I found this old clip of a vintage Q Thanksgiving 1995. Ned, Lois-- little Amber Tamblyn as Emily. *sigh*
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PERIGRINE FALCONS
Sad news. Robert Kelker-Kelly who played Stavros on GH has passed away at the age of 62. I really enjoyed his portrayal of that Cassadine ...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...
That was amazing....Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat was priceless, The Duck Episode! Jason in a sweater vest! Those really were the good old days, thank you thank you thank you...
ReplyDeleteBrings back memories, Lois, Emily, and lets not forget Lila.
ReplyDeleteOMG this was GH at its best, family, laugh, good dialogue.
ReplyDeleteI miss the real GH!
Thanks so much for the memories!
"I'm beginning to believe someone ducknapped him" lol
ReplyDeleteEmily giving Alan a kiss actually made me tear up a little. Thanks for posting this!
ReplyDeleteThose were the days my friend, Thanks for the clip of the way things used to be and I wish they were once again. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. One day I believe ABC/Disney will see the old clips and your website and finally let go of Guza and Fronz and hire you.
ReplyDeleteThese clips were wonderful. Thanksgiving episodes full of family, love, laughter, emotion and pizza!
ReplyDeleteToday we get a Thanksgiving episode cenetered around people setting up a young teenage boy with a prostitute.
Oh, how thngs have changed.
I sure miss Reginald!!
ReplyDelete