Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hells A Poppin! Send Connie Towers a BDAY WISH!


That's right, Connie will be back taping on the set of GH soon, just in time for her to get birthday wishes at the studio!! Her birthday is May 20th, so let's get her some greetings! 

Address:
Constance Towers
c/o General Hospital @ ABC TV
4151 Prospect Ave
Hollywood, CA 90027


It looks like she's there to do the Aidan reveal or at least be in the mix-- I can't wait!!!! Her movie with John Wayne, The Horse Soldiers is now available on Blu-Ray!

5 comments:

  1. I'll be sending mine out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the gal covering for becky will most likely get to sink her teeth into this story, I won't be tuning in, Constance or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon- I have to agree. If Becky were doing it, I might actually tune in to see it. But, I remember Becky's fill in from DOL and she was truly horrible, so I have no desire to watch another GH trainwreck...

    On a completely different note, Karen, have you ever thought of putting Lucy and Sigmund on the couples poll? They would have my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might do a "wacky" couple poll. I have a fun one coming for the first week of June... then maybe I'll do that!

    I'm not sure when Becky is out storyline wise..it's confusing. Connie is taping in about a week, not sure if Becky's back or not. She could be

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...