Ashton Kutcher is broadcasting live from NYC USTREAM--all about volunteering in your community there. Others around: Cameron Matheson (AMC/Ryan), Randy Jackson, Tyler Perry.
It's amazing you can watch and participate live--if you are on Twitter, log in to chat with other viewers. This is the same platform Kirstey Alley used to raise money for water in Africa.
Soon, this will be the WAY we GET ALL OUR NEWS!
My volunteering organization of choice? http://www.mentoring.org/ As most of you know, I mentored someone for 11 years. Very rewarding experience. Just helping one can do so much!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Black and White Movie Day (Tues Blog)
Normally when I put together a filler for Karen's day off / hair appointment, it is usually GH themed. There have been a handful of time...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
SIBLING BLTs! So much happened this week, I really couldn't pick one theme but everyone on the show seemed to want a Bobbie's BLT s...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
I do not like the new "look"
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry :(
ReplyDelete