Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Reunited and it feels SO GOOD......

"WHO are YOU"?
Sonny, it's me!!
"Well, someone else is saying they're you for 2 years'!!
Come on Sonny...it's me!! 
Squeeeee!!
Sonny wonders where Jason has been all these years. Jason said it didn't feel like 5 years to him. "I woke up in a Russian Clinic, and it felt like 6 months"! I had no idea. Ava helped me call you.
Sonny asks who kept him there. Jason says I don't know.  
You have to watch it because it's too much to recap. Anyway, Sonny finally realizes it's Jason and they have a nice teary-eyed hug.

Michael tells Nelle he knows about her mental hospital time. She says she had a breakdown. She then gets defensive and asks if there's anything HE'S done he's not happy about.. He's says..well, um (I'm thinking killing Claudia?! LOL) Then he just forgives her...just like that. Later, Nina tells him she didn't get any tickets for the Broadway show-- Michael is all.hmmm.... now he's mad again! 

Maxie is in Nina's steam room. I think they bought a steam room set and have to use it?? LOL  Maxie wants to give Nina an exclusive on Nathan. At GH, Amy and Nathan are talking and her brother calls. We find out he has no idea she's paying his bills. He thinks it's the VA hospital. (We don't see his face yet).


Ava googles Old Jason--she sees Jason Burton's face. Griffin comes over. She forgot all about dinner!  She ends up confiding the whole story to Griffin. He wants to call the police. She's like no way. 



Miller getting ready to go to the party. Scout and Danny alert! They are on!!  Danny is all interested in the media company and wants to do a show on 'dogs'. LOL. 

Moinca tells Nate that his "fans are going to miss his column".  Nate hasn't told Maxie yet that he's quit.  At the end, he meets Maxie in the steam room. He tells her he's quitting Man Landers. She says "you can't!!" 

Later, Monica goes to pick up the kids while Killy are at the party. Olivia has agreed to watch them so she can go. She gives Miller a pair of Alan's cufflinks that are a snake eating it'self. Stands for "rebirth" .  

20 comments:

  1. well we know burton is jason,being he said he would never leave sonny for media company.and miller is andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now what will Sonny do. We will he tell Carly and Sam before the event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope he tells Carly at least.

    And I loved the bit where Michael thanked Nina for the tickets. lol I hope he goes to the party now. It's gonna be a doozy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God I hate Nelle, Michael needs to leave her. Open your eyes Mikey!

      Delete
  4. It's confirmed.

    Tamara Braun is returning to GH as a new character.

    First airdate is November 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone else disgusted when Jason told Sonny he would never leave him for a media company? EW, I hate them together

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone else think Maxie was wearing a really fugly dress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aunt Joan I wasn't a fan of it either. Maxie aka Kirsten is beautiful and that dress did nothing for her.

      Delete
  7. I just heard that claudette is coming back she started filming a few weeks ago. Lulu, Nina and Ava are not going to be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cabin: GREAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sason:

    Jason: Sonny! Baby! It's me! Your love, your best friend, your brother!!!

    Sonny: 00

    Jason: You know who I am! I would never leave you! I love you Sonny! You are the love of my life!

    Sonny: JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *Sason hug*

    Awwwww. Now they gotta tell Carly!!! She has to be next!!! HAS TO BE!!!

    Ava's home:

    Grava: Love that Ava brought Griffy in!! Yes good idea to call the cops!!!

    Paint and Wall's home: Awwww look! Baby Trim, child Cheeto, and Paint and Wall! Great big happy family! Along with Monica. :)

    Crimson:

    Melle:

    Michael: GRR GRRR GRRRRRR! Why didn't you tell me you were in the loony bin?!!? I am not judging you! There is nothing to forgive.

    Michael and Nina:

    Nina: Tickets? What tickets? I didn't get any tickets.

    Michael: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

    Sauna:

    Nina and Maxie: Nina wins the line of the day.

    Nina: I'm trying to read this the best I can, but it's wet.

    ROFL!


    ReplyDelete
  9. "Anne Long said...I just heard that claudette is coming back she started filming a few weeks ago"

    OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRAP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to get this Claudette thing confirmed. UGH no no no no.

    Unless she's carrying Lucas and Brad's adoptive baby--nope.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maxie’s dress was ugly and unflattering. Nelle’s hair looks horrible. Sam looked fabulous. I liked the big reunion.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  12. sonya said..

    Sonny: JASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *Sason hug*

    ** Was it just me? Or did it look like Sonny was just "going along" with things when he put his gun down, and they hugged, as if to try and figure things out?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  13. BeaArthur said...

    Anyone else disgusted when Jason told Sonny he would never leave him for a media company? EW, I hate them together

    ** This sort of stuff is a BIG reason as to why I've loved what BM has done with the character over the past few years. To summarize my thinking in 3 words: "He grew up!" And I really think he put it perfectly when he thanked Monica for the cuff links: (paraphrasing) I'm not 20 anymore. I can't be doing that kind of stuff now, with a family to take care of.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  14. "K says Was it just me? Or did it look like Sonny was just "going along" with things when he put his gun down, and they hugged, as if to try and figure things out?"

    ROFL! Nah I think Sonny was still just in shock. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too Sonya. I actually enjoyed those scenes and we all know how I feel about Sonny. Haha!

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. sonya said...

    ROFL! Nah I think Sonny was still just in shock. :)

    Michelle Latta said...

    I think so too Sonya. I actually enjoyed those scenes and we all know how I feel about Sonny. Haha!

    ** Yeah, after watching today's ep (Thurs), you're both right. I'm just hoping things start to actually make sense at some point. Since so much, in just the last few months alone, events that we actually saw happening onscreen just about 40 years ago have either been tossed out, rewritten, twisted about, shoehorned in,(and who knows what else yet?) I don't mind this kind of thing, if it can actually make sense, and is actually able to fit in with previously established events, reasonably. And this is still very much "up in the air" still in that regard.

    K

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...