Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Typing as Fast As I Can

Griffin/Cassandra and Anna--she is like you two are so cute yada yada. Felicia comes in and is all "you two are a couple""??? She looks amazing btw. Geesh.  They lie to her too, Anna says they have to fool the whole town. Anna talks about Cass being a drug dealer? I must have missed that. I thought she was a jewel fence. 

Valentin talks to Cassandra later. He says he's really wealthy, but she wants him to work for her. She says she know he's itching to work with her.  She says he is ruthless and he can't chance.   "You are at your best when you were dancing on the edge, that's the only place you felt safe" Cass to Val

Valentin blasts Jason Miller for buying the media company.  Nina is all "keep me working here". Jason was going to ask her to stay.  This was the weak link today--just talk about Crimson. 

Oscar and Josslyn looking for his Daddy.  They are on the internet searching records. Carly wants to meet his mom. He says she works at Mercy Hospital. I still say that kid has no parents. NONE. They find someone on the net but he freaks out when Joss wants to pay to find out more. It's a dead-end. Josslyn wants to go search Oscar's apartment for clues. He hedges... 



Ava and Jason Burton. He doesn't react too much to the "Jason Morgan bought my brother's company" too much. He does want to see a photo of Jason, however. She finds a press release "here he is with my brother's daughter, Sam". Jason looks at the photo--stunned. She also says "you probably thought Jason Morgan was dead, right"?? Then SHE TELLS him how Jason "died" on the pier shot by Faison. Burton is all "FAISON"?? She said yes, he had a high tech Mission Impossible mask on!! LOL! Then she says "Helena fished him out and froze him at some clinic but he escaped and then got hit by a car". (Didn't mention SHE hit him!!) He didn't have a memory for 2 years or ID. He said, well, how did he know he was Jason Morgan? Ava says "Carly Corinthos figured it out"!! ahahahaa. 
THEN!! She tells him Carly stopped his marriage to ELIZABETH!! @@ and Sam said she loved Jason and they were soul mates.
THEN!! Jason sees a pic of Avery and says: Um, this was taken at Sonny's?? Ava tells him they have a baby together. PFFFFT. He wants her to get a message to Sonny. 
Ava goes to Sonny's house--yep!! He lets her in and is all pissy. She says better be nice to me, I have something for you. 

Franco is at his mother's-- he wants to know if Drew is really alive. She says no. He says Fine, I want to see his grave.  She's like.. um.. Ok, I lied. For all I know he's still alive.   She says he 'left them" ..."one day I was making dinner and I heard Drew screaming..he was lying at the bottom of the cellar stairs all broken and bloody". Franco asks how did he fall? Betsy said 'YOU PUSHED HIM!!' 

TOMORROW: Sonny has BURTON'S NOTE!! Burton is in the park where Jake is tomorrow!!


17 comments:

  1. love anna and finn together also ava and jason#1. gh needs romance. felicia is too cartoonish. loved finn jumping like felicia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the first time in years I am at the point each day where I hate to see the hour end!!! Love the Jason storyline and how it's connecting so many characters. Surprised. I was one of the ones against Burton's return because I was so sure they'd mess it up. But so far, so good. Like the friendship developing between Ava and Jason Burton, too. Makes me wonder if it will help mend fences between Ava and Sonny some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Pat! I'm not even coming here until after I watch like I have been doing cause I wanna be surprised. So far loving it. I did however ff thru Carson, Oscar stuff, Finn and Cassandra crap. LOL!

      Delete
  3. Ava killed Connie, I don't think they ever can mend fences. I don't know why Jason can't just contact Sonny himself, why does he have to skulk around? He is also a Quartermaine, he could go there, he hasn't asked about that family at all, he doesn't know who is dead or alive, wouldn't he care? Wouldn't he ask about his own Mother?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true Aunt Joan. The Q thing is a big deal. He may not consider himself one anymore but by blood he is. He needs to tell them.

      Delete
  4. Will Oscar's mom be played by the former Carly I read she was returning as a different character

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still think oscar is brenda's kid. if you check the family tree, brenda's grandfather was named oscar. her son is named alec. it is possible his middle name is oscar after his great grandfather and that is the name he is using.

    i think the fact that his mother works at mercy and they are looking for his dad is all red herring.

    also think that his father is sonny, but brenda hid that from him and claimed it was someone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard Oscar is a Quartermaine so it could be Aj,Jason ,Drew ,Ned, Alan or Edward . As far as looks go I'd have to go for Ned or Alan.

      Delete
  6. Suddenly, GH is so much better. Like some of you, I wasn't looking forward to the 'two Jasons' story, but so far I am invested. Steve Burton is doing so well with the material.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So at what point is Ava finally going to ask Patient 6 his name? She helped him escape, took him home, and invited him to stay. And never asked his name?

    ReplyDelete
  8. WW, good point, didn't think of that, of course he would have told her his name already in the real world. Also, in the real world, I think he would just come forward asap and try to find out what has happened to all of his friends/family. Why is he in hiding, still haven't figured that out.

    Oscar says his mom is Kim Nero (or something like that), and she is a dr. at Mercy, so how could that be Brenda? I think that Oscar doesn't necessarily have to be related to someone from the show . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. the best part for me is the Ava/original Jason connection, loving it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carson's home:

    Crimson:

    ValeNina: Yeah!!! Look into another business deal! I wonder what they are going to find. :) Boy Nina you are wearing too sexy outfit for work.

    Drew and Nina: Oh good Drew isn't going to fire Nina! I wonder who he IS going to fire!!!

    The hospital:

    Anna and Finchy: Cassanadra is jelly!!!! Oh come on this is so stupid!!! Pretending to be a couple with not only Cassandra, but with Felicia too?!!?!?!! And now they are going to double date? UGH! Although I gotta say the looks that Finchy is giving is funny. :)

    Ava's home:

    Jason and Ava: Boy Ava knows ALL when it comes to Jason hahahhaha. When are they going to exchange names!!?!!?! COME ON!!!! Maybe I shouldn't call him Jason.. Maybe I should keep calling him Patient 6. :)

    Betsey's home:

    Betsey and BobTodd: Poor BobTodd.. TELL HIM THE TRUTH BETSEY GAH!!! Wait BobTodd caused Drew to fall?!?!! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

    Carson's home:

    JossCar: So Oscar's mom is SO busy she can't meet Carly?!!?!?! And she is a doctor in Mercy hospital? Oh wait she comes home at 7. Yeah I wonder if he is lying and doesn't have parents. Hmmmmmmmm.

    The park:

    Cassandra and V.C.: Wait so not only is Cassandra steals jewels, but she is also a drug dealer?!?!!!? What next, she owns a sex ring? V.C wins the line of the day.

    V.C.: When my father's widow passed away, and presumably went to hell

    ROFL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AntJoan said...

    I don't know why Jason can't just contact Sonny himself, why does he have to skulk around? He is also a Quartermaine, he could go there, he hasn't asked about that family at all, he doesn't know who is dead or alive, wouldn't he care? Wouldn't he ask about his own Mother?

    ** Right now, I'm just going with: Because the writing for this storyline is awful. And it's never made a bit of sense since they decided to go this road, a few months ago. And just keeps getting worse, when it comes to logic.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blogger AntJoan said...

    Oscar says his mom is Kim Nero (or something like that), and she is a dr. at Mercy, so how could that be Brenda? I think that Oscar doesn't necessarily have to be related to someone from the show.

    ** To me that idea is just wishful thinking of VM fans, Particularly after her saying she's got a big "announcement" on the way. And I totally agree with you, that just makes absolutely no sense, her being Oscar'a mom.

    K

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...