Friday, October 27, 2017

JUST WATCH THE SHOW!!

WAIT A MIN......WHAT....


Party. Hmmmm, first scene they show is 2nd to the last scene from yesterday--guns aren't even out. Then they cut to Floating Rib. They have the other scene (Dante talking to Miller) before they get to the guns.  Dante is confronting gun man...looks like he gets shot point-blank...he goes down. Nope, he's up again (huh?) and they get his gun away. 
OH!! Elizabeth is SHOT!! EESH!! She's next to Nina and she reaches down and her hand comes up all bloody.  
Carly manages to text Sonny. He and Burton leave to go save everyone. Burton goes to the skylight on the roof...watches from above. Sonny marches in, gun out, yells at the goon with the ponytail and tells him to DROP IT OR DIE!! Which, the Goonie guy does! LMAO !! Sonny says to Carly "You're not going to believe what I have to tell you". 

Meanwhile, Liz has to go to GH because she's shot. Griffin says they have to go. Sam tells Miller to go with Liz.  Billy Miller carries her out.  


HOLY CRAP!!! What has happened at GH?? Well--get this. Another guy comes in with the needle and stabs Sam. The only one that sees it is Burton up on the skylight. The guy goes to carry Sam out and Jason JUMPS THROUGH THE SKYLIGHT and everyone SEES HIM!! Holy Hell! It was slo-mo--but... IT WAS GOOD! Everyone Gasps!! Carly about passes out. Monica is all..WHA??!!! Jason follows guy and Sam out-- (with his gun drawn). Later, everyone wants to know who that man was that came through the skylight. Monica goes "ASK SONNY" ! LOL she knows HE KNOWS!! bhahahaa. Carly is still stunned. She asks Sonny who that was. Sonny says "We have to find out if Sam's ok first" . Dante questions him in the lobby-- and is like I THINK I know who that looked like but...you tell me. Sonny says "we have to get Sam first". 


The guy takes Sam to the pier and to Dr. Klein. Jason surprises everyone and jumps out of the shadows with his gun. He shoots the one guy...and then Klein says "Save her or shoot me" and shoves Sam into the water (she's still groggy from the drugs).  Burton yells 'SAM"! 

Valentin and Cass are on the pier to talk Drug-Lording. He brings her a list of people that could run her operation. BUT..she wants Valentin and only Valentin.  Val gets a call from Nina to come and get her after the hostage situation. 

Felicia, Mac, Anna and Finn at the Floating Rib-- Anna and Finn are trying to explain how they 'got together" Felicia is all giggles. I think Mac isn't so sure about this.  Finn says he doesn't dance. Anna drinks another scotch.  They kiss. Anna kinda likes it! 

Franco gets the death certificate from Dr. Maddox. He's like HOW did you find this when I couldn't. Maddox says it was under Susan Moore's last name and he should drop the whole thing. Franco is skeptical.  Later, Franco sees Liz at the hospital and runs to her.  Griffin says she'll be ok. 

END:
Monica takes Miller over to the side (he's still at GH) and tells him that Sam was taken. 

Sam's in the water, I think Burton will go in and get her. 
We see what Cassandra is blackmailing Valentin with--she has Claudette! 
Mac and Flea approve of Finn for Anna. 

GOOD SHOW..WHAT A DAMN WEEK! HOLY HELL!! I can't believe this!! It went SO FAST today!! Sunday Surgery is going to be something-- I'd better get my rest before writing it! 


31 comments:

  1. Why did he jump out of the shadows and THEN shoot? He could have sniped them all and then Sam wouldn't possibly drown. Also, what is the point of them shooting her up with those drugs if, when he confronted them, Klein was just going to toss her in the water?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! When was the last time GH was THIS good?! I get that it would be jarring to see Jason's old face on a 'random guy' but no one seemed too sure. That struck me as odd. But honestly - what an exciting show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pier:

    Cassandra and V.C.: OH HOLY HELL! Picture of Pinocchio!!!! UGH!!!

    The floating rib:

    Flea, Mac, Finchy, and Anna: This was such a stupid scene!!! Just tell them the truth already!!! The only thing I liked, was Finchy's facial expressions, Mac being overprotective, and the kiss. :) Mac wins the line of the day.

    Mac: Is that some kind of a joke? You do know I used to be a cop right?

    BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

    The party: I forgot to mention yesterday, that I liked the Drew and Monica scene. So sweet. :) When Jason was at the skyline and he jumped from it, that wins scene of the week and day!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT FANTASTIC SCENE!!! It made me laugh because I could imagine the look on everyone's face! HAHAHAHA! Oh look! Carly's face! BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! When Liz was touching her side, or wherever, I had a feeling she got shot. Poor Liz. :( Nina is in huge shock! I wonder if she is going to have PTSD! Glad she called V.C. and that he showed up.

    The hospital/Maddox's office:

    BobTodd and Maddox: Andrew Moore!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! Yes BobTodd don't believe that drivel!!!

    Nurses station: Liz is going to be alright!!! YAY!!! Monica tell Drew about the lookalike Jason!!! :)

    Pier part 2: The bad guy thinks that Jason will miss hitting him and hit Sam!! BAHAHAHAHHHAHAH! Like Jason said, he won't!!! :)

    Sidenote: Where is Janelle? Probably plotting her revenge on Michael. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul...it should have been darker in that room--sort of a dim night mood lighting--that would have done the trick, imo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen - I agree. Plus, I can overlook it since it all happened so fast. People were already in shock, and who would expect to see THAT face?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this quote I read on another site:

    "More has happened in the first three weeks of Shelly Altman and Chris Van Etten’s tenure as co-head writers than in the preceding two years before."

    So true. The Two Jasons story is moving along at a great pace. This is what makes viewers want to watch every day. It's so much better than the past few years where something would happen and then pairs of characters would recap that something for the next two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more Wanda Woman, I haven't been this excited about GH in I can't remember how long!

      Delete
  7. Wanda Woman - YES! I just wonder how they can keep this pace up. But I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they do Paul, given the great response from the fans.

      Delete
  8. Oh I forgot to mention, that when Sonny threatened that bad guy, he was so skeeeeered that he listened to Sonny! BAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Wimp! And you call yourself a bad guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK, I agree that today was VERY EXCITING, and, when Jason crashed through the skylight, I was on the edge of my seat! But: HOW DID THAT GUY GET TO LEAVE WITH SAM AND THE COPS DIDN'T FOLLOW THEM? Did I miss something?? He dragged her out of there in front of everyone and no one followed them but Jason Burton? Why didn't someone just stop him as he was leaving? He was dragging Sam so he was encumbered, anyone could have stopped him, right? PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME IF I AM MISSING SOMETHING! . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. AntJoan, it was great show but there is always something that doesn’t make sense-you are right. Jason B and Sonny got to the party from out in the country in minutes. However, this was the most exciting show they have had in years. Never thought I would be glad to see Jason B but I am. Anna and Finn were cute with Felicia and Mac. I can see them together for real.
    LindaV

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love finn and anna together. mac and flea remind me of cartoon characters. and why hire the cast of one life to live? cassandra, claudette,bench, franco and finn(ilove him).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did anyone notice that Klein said once patient 6 comes for Sam, "my client gets HER ASSET back"??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder who's really "running this show", Klein or Andre or someone else?

      Delete
  13. OMG!!!!!!! Today's show was incredible....there hasn't been this much excitement on GH in years! I was screaming at the tv... I just couldn't believe what was happening. I'm thinking Chris Van Etten is really making a difference on this show! I'm really looking forward to what he has in store for GH.

    ReplyDelete
  14. AntJoan said...
    OK, I agree that today was VERY EXCITING, and, when Jason crashed through the skylight, I was on the edge of my seat! But: HOW DID THAT GUY GET TO LEAVE WITH SAM AND THE COPS DIDN'T FOLLOW THEM?

    *** I'd say it was because all eyes were focussed on the guy who crashed through the skylight. No one else knew Sam was drugged. And no one knew if he was one of the baddies or not.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't want it to end! So freaking good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Luke Is The Man said...

    Did anyone notice that Klein said once patient 6 comes for Sam, "my client gets HER ASSET back"??

    ** To me it sounded like he said "their asset" not "her"

    ReplyDelete
  17. I started to laugh when Jason Burton came through the skylight!!! I yelled "Oh, here comes Superman!!" out loud and then felt foolish!! His all powerful character is fantasy, but sooooo much fun this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look!!! A preview video of Doc proposing to Laura!! It says it starts on Monday!

    https://soaphub.com/general-hospital/general-hospital-official-weekly-spoilers-preview-heartfelt-proposal/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wonder if the client is Helena or Olivia Jerome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe Hells Jenny, she's never really gone not anyond dead. But Olivia is supposed to be locked up. I also can't see her caring about Jason?

      Delete
    2. Yes but Olivia was somehow involved with Valentin.

      Delete
  20. "Jenny60 said.. I wonder if the client is Helena or Olivia Jerome."

    The client the bad guy is on the phone with and told the other bad guys about the client? I thought the client was Maddox?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. Since his mom is a nurse....could have a bunch of storyline there

      Delete
    2. JM why does Drew have to be Oscars dad? It could be anyone, even someone not cast yet.

      Delete
  22. "jm1963 said...Since his mom is a nurse....could have a bunch of storyline there"

    Who Oscar? He said she is a doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It was SO GOOD I am scared!! Will Burton be recaptured and it will take months to find him? They said this was a 9 month story but I am LOVING the speed of it. Just don't want any screw ups!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yes I was referring to his mom being the nurse and I was just putting it out there that that could be a possibility that Drew is his dad

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...