General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday Surgery: Blood Brothers
What a difference a week makes. I enjoyed the show and wasn't floundering or wanting to turn it off. Why? Three things: Scenes were l...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

Thank you for the goat pic. It made my evening. : )
ReplyDeleteOh really? I had no idea that there wasn't going to be GH tomorrow. Thanks Karen. And thanks for the goat picture hahaha. Hmmm Billy goat? :)
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteThey just announced it last night.
Love those goats :)
Thanks, Karen, for letting us know.
ReplyDelete"kdmask said...They just announced it last night."
ReplyDeleteAh okay.
"Love those goats :)"
Do you mean Billy goats? :) That baby goat picture is so cute! :)
I don't even mind that it's not on :)
ReplyDeleteThey didn't show the Ali funeral. They showed a repeat of when Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlos was stabbed. I refuse to watch that! I don't want to watch Caaaaaaaaaarlos get stabbed again!!! :( I am waiting for Sabrina to give Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarlos a funeral!
ReplyDelete