Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bears On Patrol--General Hospital

Maurie holds Miles the Bear on the GH set today (tweeted by Laura Wright, Carly @lldubs) !! Miles visited the GH set to raise awareness for the Bears on Patrol Cause. This great charity helps fun teddy bears for police to take with them on crisis calls involving children. You know Alberta Wubs was jealous!!  $25.00 was donated in your WUBBERS name today! Just keep hitting the google ads on the site for great charity causes!!



I have to say, more happened in the first 2 minutes of  OLTL today than has happened in two weeks on GH!! WOWza...loved it. Such a great show. Now that "Echo" is back-- eeeeeeee!! Love that they can use vets. An "Older" Love "square" how fun is that!?  AND THEY USE history!!  Nora and Bo!! Still going at it all these years later. Yes, I'm gushing over the soap.  I call 'em how I see 'em. GREAT ending today too--and on a Thursday !! 


See NancyLeeGrahn on Hells Kitchen last night. Nancy fan has some great still clips from it.  Hit the link. It was tons of fun to see she and  Mo Gaffney on the show. Can't wait to see her "BackTalk" show when it finally comes on the air.

Lisa LoCicero is on BONES tonight..Fox at 8pm/est!!! TUNE IN! it's their "Jersey Shore" eppy! I'll try to be on to tweet during it. Let's have a GH Tweet-Party! I am also psyched for Project Runway!! EEE! Looks exciting!! 

GENERAL HOSPTIAL TODAY:  Robin's going home-- and sees BRENDA! Yippee "You're not supposed to fall into a well, I am" she says to Robin! LOL...Now, we need ol' LIZ to walk in! It was nice that Robin visited Sonny but you'd think she'd want to see Emma.


Luke visits Lucky in jail..which was fun. Loved Lucky mentioning "Disco Dancing"!!   Luke knows about the Balkan. I think they should work together. It's almost making sense...he's undercover, which is kind of like what Luke does.  AND ROBERT DID!! WSB! 
Tony's doing that play but people are saying he's back on GH's screen after the 18th.  AND Tracy's on!! Johnny comes strollin' into the Haunted Star, at least there were more than two people in that scene.

Carly finds out Dante's not doing ANYTHING to help Michael. LOL... I love Dante but he's sure not keeping an eye on the boy.  OMG, I was so hoping she'd find out about the whole Candy thing!! At least she mentions therapy. She was totally right in going off on Dante about the Ireland trip.

Maya+Ethan- Going to get a snack. 


Jax tells Sonny to stay away from Brenda..Here we go again!!  Old Days of S&B and J&Bers fighting...heh. Waffleland, here I come!! 

Dang,  I was in Tweet Jail... Sorry if I left early 

5 comments:

  1. You're like the Lindsay Lohan of GH tweeters. Always getting tossed in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost lost my dentures last nite see Alexis in Hells Kitchen the look on her face everytime he yelled was priceless.
    OLTL Rocks it was soooo goood today on a Thursday your right Karen.
    Didn't even watch GH just read the wubs good reading by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Frank! I was even gone about 5 hours today and managed to get in! I think I tweet way too much during the shows. WHOooooooooops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonya, from yesterday's blog: Well, I guess some women DO like catfights, my bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really don't think Carly has any room to talk about Dante neglecting Michael. All she's been doing for months is neglecting the boy and focusing her attention on her stupid revenge plot against Dante and Lulu and whining to anyone who will listen about Brenda. Cry me a river, Carly.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...