Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Bit of a Balkan Mystery??

As reported on TVGuide and other websites, Massi Furlan is slated play The Balkan. Even  IMDB has him listed as such...and yet,  I'm not entirely sure?? He's been on as one of the guys that grabbed Brenda when Sonny saved her. He also writes this on his Facebook Page:

I play "The Balkan bad guy also called Giovanni'. Keep an eye for my big next scene on the 24th. Big surprise !

I'm wondering if he's actually THE Balkan or just Giovanni the henchman?? He does have scenes with Dante coming up. We shall see-- it's just interesting they'd have the identity on so quickly.  OR is this to further the 'Secret' that Brenda may have. I do think there's going to be a connection  between Brenda/Dante. Just how FAR that goes, not sure. Lots of things swirling in rumors-- I still say Guza's fine tuning this whole thing...and it might change at any point. We know that it will all dovetail when Lulu/Dante get to Ireland-- when Lucky has to play more of the part of his assassin AND the Brenda connection comes around.
Massi was actually BORN in  Italy-- at least we'll get a real accent...LOL.  Since  we've heard the Balkan is really Russian, not sure about that either. Why would he have been one to grab her if he is indeed, THE REAL Balkan?? I guess I'm wondering if things are a bit mixed up on how the press releases went out.

Interesting...at least something to  think about  this Saturday!! PLUS, he does say there's a "surprise" on the 24th??! I hope it's a good one.  Dare we hope??

12 comments:

  1. Oh Great another Story Dante is shoved too BLah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hopeing that the Balkien was going to be Jerry Jax, Nikolas Cassidine, or Alkazar....

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I remember correctly, Ted King (Alcazar) said he'd never come back to GH....
    As for Jerry JACKS (not Jax), it would have been interesting to see an Australian try to play Russian. I wonder how that would have worked?
    And Nikolas??? No way! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The guy playing the Balkan looks like David Bromstad from HGTV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this man is perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  6. this man is perfect....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the Balkan is the older Italian woman that Sonny met when he first arrived in Rome. She warned him to be careful not to get involved in "things" going on. We'll see her again, and I think SHE is the Balkan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its jerry, whats wrong withyou people

    ReplyDelete
  9. wat is going on wit dante and brenda ''a big secret

    ReplyDelete
  10. they had a baby together

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the Balkan is Adrienne Barbeau. Nobody said it had to be guy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...