Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Medicine: Two Doped Up Girlies on GH!

Kirsten Storms is a girlie after my own heart! Her fave mag?? NYLON! It's such a great read. Amber Tamblyn was on the cover a couple of years ago. I'm dying to get Kirsten on the cover. My mission.



General Hospital Today: I think it's slightly funny that both Robin and Brenda are drugged up. On the heels of  Dante being drugged up-- sigh.  Wasn't Lulu drugged to? WTH. Geesh.

Very much filler today-- Carly and Sonny talking about Brenda. Brenda and Jason talking about Sonny. Dante and Lucky talking about Irish Potatoes. LOL. Lulu meets Siobhan. Lisa tortures Robin with  words. Patrick's looking for Robin. At least Ronnie was  on. You know I have a man-crush on RM in real life!! Too bad he couldn't go find Robin with Mac. The police can't ever find anyone!! LOL. Robin falls into the well...that is a deep well. Reminds me  of  "The Ring" well. Soon, Stone will come. Stone, sitting in the middle of Stones. ahahhahaa. I did love how Lisa looked over the edge of the well and smiled!

Carly trying to get a rise out of Claire.  She's about the only person that's worth watching today. Her hair is another story. eesh. It's 3: 40 and all I want is a nap!

Sonny's gotta pasta maker!!? They need to show it. Did you hear him mention SAUSAGE? hmm?!

This episode just reminded me how disjointed this show is. Lulu has to be the weak link here. WHAT is she doing in "Ireland"?? :eyeroll: kinda like when she showed up at the MOCA event.  I need coffee.


GOOD news for OLTL....it was tweeted by Jamey Giddens of Daytime Confidential that it was picked up for 2 more years by ABC.  Hip Hip Horray!

12 comments:

  1. OLTL - i am not regular watcher of OLTL but it was good episode

    GH was awful I was sleepy the entire episode..
    Carly was probably the best part along with the end of Robin/Lisa scenes.. that smile was amazing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. GH WAS BORING TODAY BUT I DID LIKE JASON AND BRENDA ALSO WAS GLAD WE DID NOT HAVE TO WATCH ANOTHER GROSS SONNY AND CLAIRE LOVE SCENE TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally 100% disagree with the last poster that stated Robin's insecurity was like Carly. Hu? Say what? Robin doesn't deal with payback or sleep with the first guy she can open her legs to. Obviously they have top tread water carefully due to her HIV, but seriously, A comparison to Carly? Not sure if you were ever cheated on, but it can turn the most secure person into a wreck in seconds.

    I am enjoying Brenda & Jason and am anxiously waiting to see Sam's panties in a wad. I do hate that they are making Brenda so Desperate for info on Sonny. Could she ask abotu Jax, maybe once?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news about OLTL, hope it is accurate. But I think it's on a downward slope right now, story-wise. All of these Ford boys are taking over the show, and I don't care for any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura Wright has the best hair on the show, IMO. Having said that, THE RECENT STYLE IS KILLING ME

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy about OLTL but your right too many Ford boys..Where is my DAVID!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually enjoying the Ireland story- including Lulu being there. I love my Spencers on an adventure, even if it is a poorly written one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't know this was an adventure in ireland ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Laura Wright beautiful hair too. but the puppy dog ear thingies? Unreal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OLTL - WOO HOO - Tea!!!! 2 more years for OLTL!!! Best news ever

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Karen! Guess who I'm watching on Chase right now! Robert Lasardo (a.k.a. Manny Ruiz)!Still looks the same!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so frustrated that Lisa isn't showing her hand to Robin yet, other than catty bittercakes speeches...and I guess that's exactly why I'm loving it. It's drawing this NON MOB storyline out, which a excellent. As it is, even the viewers can't be 100% sure of Lisa's lies. I would love it if, when this all unravels, we get flashes to how Lisa boiled the toy and got Robin out of the car, etc... Anyway...all this means more airtime for this story, so YAY!

    And now...bring on the Stone!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...