Thursday, September 30, 2010

Alan Q Sells Houses!


Maybe he got the idea from Monica's "It's MY House" !!

Stuart Damon teams up with son Christopher to sell houses in LA. The Times has a nice little article about celebs cashing in on the real estate buxiness.
Even when I'm at Coldwell Banker, sitting at the office meetings, I'll be getting these strange looks: 'Who are you? Do I know you? Haven't I seen you before?' And we'll strike up a conversation," Damon said. "There's just a general feeling of friendship and a kind of closeness because they know who I am, even though I was playing a character."

So, if you're in the LA area and looking for a house, don't be surprised if a Q shows up at your door!! (order him some pizza, he loves it! LOL)

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome...and I'm so glad for Stuart Damon. Makes me feel very warm and fuzzy that he's getting GH love beyond GH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Alan why can't Guza write a dang dream sequence and bring everyone back he has killed off.That would be a new script for you Guza!!!!I miss Georgie and Alkazar and numerous others too many to count heck I would even take Emily back and also Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael O'Leary, a long-timer on the old "Guiding Light" is selling RE in new jersey, i think.

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...