Just tweeted by @ingorademacher:
Very cute!!
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bruises
MONDAY! And... it will be my only live day until Thursday!! STUFF TO DO PEOPLE. I have to admit I don't even care at the moment. HERE...
-
Once upon a time, Helena had a son...his name was Stavros. (I call him Stavvy). He was tall and handsome and much to her other son'...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
This was my face on Thursday-- just like: WHAT!? What am I SEEING? LOL. I do feel like I watched a short film in there. Yes, that's ...

You just made my day with that pic! Love, Love Love Jax & Brender!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to witness their first scenes but I'm sad that we won't get to see her jump in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist.
Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,BrazBrazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen,and Brazen, Brazen, Brazen, Brazen.
ReplyDeletethis makes my J&B loving heart happy. Thank you so very much for posting this!
ReplyDeleteS&B, S&B, S&B, S&B, etc., etc.!!
ReplyDelete