Friday, July 5, 2019

Sandwiches in the Kitchen

Weird day...meaning I forgot it was even Friday because yesterday was a holiday so-- I'm off. LOL 
Hope you had a nice one. I ate corn on the cob which is basically my fave summer food. Not local but still good! 




OMG I thought the FRIZ party was today but NOPE.. that's next week. So if you don't watch just read this. 

Dr. Neal's office, Kristina is ready to tell Alexis about "the secret"  She tells Neal about Keifer . She then says she lied to Shiloh and said her mom ran over Keifer on purpose. Which she didn't. Kristina tells her she told him that because he wanted something like that. She thought a lie would be better than a real betrayal of something her father did. They hug. Forgiveness


Kids in the Kitchen. As boring as the sammy Dev made. Michael meets him.  He tells Joss she should go to the party with Cam. Leaves. Trina comes in-- meets Dev. They are trying hard to have Joss and Dev "Banter". Trina's looking at Cam like "Why didn't you ask me to this party"?? Anyway, Joss says no, she's not ready. Cam and Trina leave. 

Sonny gets Brick to help make Dev a "member of his family". He sees Shiloh and his attorney-- says he'll pay her double what Shank is paying her to quit.  She says no thank you and when he leaves, asks Shiloh if he uses 'those dimples on every lawyer". She tells him he has to prove Wiley is his kid. 

Sonny tells Brick that Dev can pass as an American because he learned it on TV and Movies. Thank GOD the accent is going away!! Brick will get the papers and they'll drill him until he has his back story down pat. 


Sam as a waitress. For some reason she had to go "undercover" to get her statement? UM?? and also, Waitresses wear frosted lipstick and giant pink hoop earrings?? HHAAHAA. The waitress thinks Sam is going to hurt her dog or something. Sam's like NO! I'm one of the good guys! Later, Beecher Billy Cop comes in and Sam's alone.  She says she's new in town. He tells her about DOD. 
Then, after cop leaves, the waitress gives her story to Sam who records it on her phone. 

Jason goes to see Harmony to tell her he knows Shiloh killed her husband. She yells and says he's a liar.  He goes through Shiloh's whole back story .yells at her about what happened to Willow. She falters a bit. Then, in a change of heart she recounts the story of Shiloh and that he probably killed her husband. 


END: 
Kristina yells at Shiloh.. tells him the whole pledge was a lie. 
Trina is going to the reception with Cam
Dr. Neal says that he'll take Alexis back as a patient. 


16 comments:

  1. Karen, I saw ads on the internet on Wed. for Friday's show with previews of the party. So, it was everywhere. I was looking forward to it, too. Oh, well, Monday is coming. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some news....Ryan Carnes, who plays Lucas Jones on “General Hospital” has joined the cast of an upcoming series titled “Tuning In.” The series, which is under Two Hands Production, is written and produced by Selina Ringel and directed by Dan Levy Dagerman. Carnes will be working with Joseph D. Reitman, Luke Jones and Ariane Price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Does that mean we will lose Lucas? :(

      Delete
  3. OK, I haven't finished watching yet, but I have some complaints . . .

    First, WHERE is Monica? Also, I find Dev insufferable and REALLY annoying. And how did Sam know the waitress uniform to buy that exactly matched Carol's? And how did she know that the owner of the diner wouldn't be there? And WHY would Harmony sit down with Jason, who is pretending to be a lawyer? And, all of a sudden, she just "sees the light," and loses her longstanding allegiance to Shiloh, just because of what Jason said?

    Kristina and Alexis both knocked on Dr. Neil's door, at different times. You NEVER knock on a therapist's door, how did they know he wouldn't be in with a patient? If you need to see them, you would text or call them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find Dev annoying as well BUT Joss is being a total "B" so....
      Well....assuming Sam went in for a job that is how she got the uniform.

      Delete
    2. Do you think that Sam was actually hired? Could be, I thought that she just showed up . . .

      Delete
    3. Probably, maybe off camera as usual.

      Delete
    4. Agree...about every point.
      They just better not hurt Carol's dog.

      Delete
    5. "zazu says They just better not hurt Carol's dog."

      Yeah I hope they don't!!!!!! :(

      Delete
  4. I find Dev very annoying too Michelle P. He's acting like some entitled little so and so instead of a poor street kid who's thankful to be safe.

    And I really hope that they're not eventually aiming for a Dev/Joss pairing as I'm sick of these writers always having females fall for the bad boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that, since Oscar's demise, they are trying to another triangle with Joss, Cam and Turkey Boy, since they are the only teen game in town. Now that Trina is in the mix, however, there is some more potential, but they really need more teens. Trina is a very appealing character, and I hope they give her a contract. I saw her in the opening credits, I think, so does that mean maybe she has one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read yesterday that she was recently put on contract.Yay!

      Delete
    2. Oh I didn't see that. I'll look more closely yay! I like her! I like Joss too and know she's still grieving but damn she's super bitchy annoying. I'm glad Trina is going with Cam to Friz party, let Joss suffer with Turkey boy. Love the name AntJoan!😁

      Delete
  6. Yaah. I really like Trina too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carson kitchen:

    Joss, Cam, Trina, and Dev: Oh come on!! What is with the stupid drama Joss? If you don't want to with Cam to Friz's party, then say no!!! What the hell was that with Michael? He was so rude. So let's see, Trina and Dev flirt, and Joss is jelly. Cam likes Joss, but Joss likes Dev. Hehe that was all fun. :) Trina and Dev, = Tev. Trina is going with Cam to the party! :) Come on Joss you SO like Dev just admit it!

    Metrocourt restaurant:

    Brick, Sonny, Michael, and Krissy: Brick wins the lines of the day.

    Brick: What's up little firecracker? What? And spoil the party? Especially to me. It was a joy to watch.

    ROFL!

    Dr. Neil's office:

    Dr. Neil, Krissy, and Alexis: Great scene!!!!

    Dr. Neil and Alexis: Oh man! Neil is so wishy washy!!! Make up your damn mind man! I want Alexis and Julian to get back together.

    Outskirts of beachers corners restaurant: Ummm okay.. Sam is so dumb. Why is she making this lady who looks like Willow scared? I mean really Sam? You really have to say what about your dog? I'm done with this. Anyway oh look it's Dudley do wrong. Sam all flirty with him. You going to pretend you like him too?

    Jail:

    Jason and Harmony.com: Jason pretending to be a lawyer hahahaha! Glad he convinced her of the truth!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hair Day

  Today is my hair-- I know, I know!! David thinks it's all the time but it's really every 6 weeks!! That said, I might be out in ti...