Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Oy, Me Needs Der Greens Card, I dooos!

SO says Siobhan-- which goes to the rumor about them actually getting married. I still have to put on the CC to understand her half the time.  LOL I died when Siobhan was in the confessional with Theo!! squeee!!

Michael's face when he saw Abby stripping. Uh...what did he think she did? Fan Dance? I'm still pretty pissy over the fact that she's a stripper in the first place. SO OVERDONE!! Abby is so "breathy" and so sweeeeeeeeeet and sooooooooooo "Heart of Gold" and so, so cliche. And there's her abusive ex...right on cue!!

Lante-- dragging this out too.

Mayan.. cute but get going on the Edward and ELQ stuff.

Suzanne Wang? Not as funny as she could have been--like AT ALL. Sonny was cute. However, I do believe that Mr. Guza is taking the ol' P out of us as of late. I can hear him now. "You want Sweet? Sappy???"  "I'll give it to you...ring, house, 'honey', sweetie, wedding....It's too smooth and too rushed. Something's going to happen..or he'll bore us to death and have everyone crying for mercy. LOL

WOW..really didn't think today's show was all that. Yes, the S&B scenes were cute-- and I'm sure the S&Bers were swooning. All of Brenda's doubts evaported toot sweet, eh? Feb. 18th is the date? OH I hear FRANCO-FYING coming for those nuptials! LOL

PS. Jax/Alexis scenes appear to have been cut today. Maybe they will show up tomorrow?

16 comments:

  1. They should have taken out Mayan and left in Jax and Alexis. Hopefully Jaxis will be on tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comment on One Life today? I have to admit to a bit of a tear at the end, but Aubry and Joey, do they have a couple name? How about Boring.....
    Other wise pretty good show today..........Echo and Dorian, new super couple....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched OLTL was sooo good with the babies being born.Ive always liked Dorian you could call them Job Joey and Aubrey I don't like either one to tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVED Mayan today! Finally, the progression they need. I see those genuine feelings peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin Chambers is now on contract with GH officialy today. Read at GH Happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many newbies. They need to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry, but Mayan = zzzzzzzzzz... I agree with the first anon - they could have cut them out and I never would have noticed - or cared. There's just nothing there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OLTL was great, but I think they overdid the whole Jessica/Natalie giving birth at the same time/holding their boys at the same time/fathers holding the boys at teh same time. IF the happen to come up with the same name for their boys, I call BS.

    GH was so boring today. I might have watched a full minute of it and ff through the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, MAYAN IS SO BORING. I love scenes of Ethan with Johnny or Kristina, but there isn't much chemistry at all with Maya. In fact I find the actress boring. She's lovely but just not very talented. I don't think it's the writing either, this gal just doesn't have "it". This has nothing to do with my intrigue over Kristina & Ethan either. Nor is it racial. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, this S & B'er was swoonin' and cryin'!! I like Maya a lot, but I think I'm in the minority here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S. I do understand Siobhan when she speaks, I guess I'm in the minority there, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does anyone really care about Mayan or Irish spring or Abby or even sonny and brenda. I dont think so. Why isn't EW on she is interesting but not a ptb fav. Jm is boring his gf is even more boring. Did like jm and Jake scenes good one except spam was there liason still have theveye thing going, not that it matters but still.

    Gh is in a word boring

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving Michael & Abby. They are one of the only storylines that I don't fast forward through. I like both actors so much and they have such chemistry together! I was one of the people screaming when they recast Michael. But I guess we finally know why they did it - knowing the prison & stripper storylines that were coming...Drew Garret is a great actor, and I hope he gets lots of work, but he could never have been believable in a love story with Abby. Who cares about the age difference....he's not a young 19 year old. I'm glad that we're seeing it reversed, funny how people are quicker to accept it when it's the man who's older. Let's not forget how old Sonny was when he hooked up with Brenda (who was younger than Michael is) first time around.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Leave in Mayan they along with Mabby are the best thing on GH right now. I love seeing Edward but I am confused by the bet its could be interesting but it changes with each new scene. And there are plenty of Mayan fans they are getting critical praise from the mags and the fans! I adore them they are beautiful to watch and I love them falling for oneanother despite their protestations! Keep Kristina with the kids LA is a very good actress but she doesnot belong with adult looking men I love Molly's new storyline! And Annie I is coming along quite nicely she's a good actress she rocks with Nathan!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And whoever is applying Kristina makeup WTH! Kristina doesn't have almond shaped eyes why try to force it with that makeup it made her look so severe as opposed to beautiful Molly looking like an a beautiful , heroine from her romantic novels, just said!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...