Monday, January 8, 2018

Marriage Roadblock.

Carly and Joss--with the Mad Hatter Ball...Carly thinks Joss is growing up so fast. Josslyn is going to be a great character. Well, IS a great character. Now just get another guy interested in her besides too nice Oscar. 
Oscar is all weird ....he loved the book but he's all nervous.  He doesn't ask her to the ball and she gets pissy and throws him out. BUT!! He comes to the front door with a Mad Hatter hat on and asks her to go. Awww..
Joss is being a perfect snotty teen girl --well, I think so anyway.

Carly is walking around in some red cocktail dress. In the middle of a winter day--while not even working. *sigh*

 Jason and Sonny go to Anna about Faison's son. Nathan and his OTHER son.  Anna knows someone who could have been carrying Faison's other child.  She says Desire--and she's dead. Anna says she'll tell the WSB-- and leave this ALONE.  She's adamant they leave it be. There's a lot more she's not saying, says Sonny. 
Jason thinks Anna's right-- "answers aren't going to change anything". 

Sam and Drew talking about his past. They decide to get married at city hall--today.  They get everything together to go and get it done and then Drew says "we've got a problem" --they can't get married until 24 hours after the license is issued.  Then, Sam finds out she's still married to Jason. She asks him to come over. 

Jason goes over to Sam's office. Previews show her asking for a divorce tomorrow. 





Lulu finds out Nathan is Faison's son. All she wants to do is interview Faison and Maxie is like "you're nuts"!!  Maxie is being all cool around Nate saying nothing's wrong-- and then to Lulu she's like: OH MY GOD, I'm TERRIFIED!! Lulu says that Nathan isn't a psycho, so why should her baby be? 

Finn wants to leave the hospital to find out what happened to Cassandra. He thinks he stabbed her with the needle. He wants to tell the police he drugged her. Anna says no, it was self defense yada yada.  Jordan actually shows up at Finn's hospital room after Anna leaves. She looks really gorgeous today.  Finn almost tells her but Anna comes back and Jordan says "they know who drugged Cassandra".  Her accomplice Eric did it (he confessed).  So I guess Finn was too out of it to know that happened.  Anna wants Finn to stay at her house so she can keep an eye on him. 

Then, Maxie charges into Sonny's office---she needs him to SWEAR TO HER that he's not going to tell anyone about this. (whoops, already did!!) And geesh, Nathan is blabbing it all over lol.  Bob the Badger looks on.  Sonny says "Anna Knows"?? What's going to happen?  
KS kinda looks PG doesn't she? I don't know--and ...not saying but..hmmmm. 


I was totally off grid most of yesterday--social media is wearing on me. So badly. I'm just so done with so much. Guess it's just a lull for me. I feel like screaming at everyone on Facebook to just STFU lol. At least I'm ok with the blog (so far). I didn't even watch the GG last night even tho Franco was on with Tommy!! I just went to bed. Oh well..boo. 

14 comments:

  1. I think KS looks PG. Showing it in her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to say this, and then forgetting, but WHY didn't Sam already realize that she is still married to Jason and needs a divorce to marry Drew? She is supposed to be a PI, she couldn't even figure that out . . .?

    Didn't watch today's show yet, so maybe there is some explanation? . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. KS may be pregnant OR might be on some kind of meds like steroids that makes you gain weight. I know she has had health issues in the past, so ??? Best wishes to her though - her take on Maxie has been great for the character.
    OldSChoolGHfan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNEW Cassandra's sidekick did it but I didn't think he would confess - I thought they would arrest Valentin (sigh) and all of that so I am GLAD that storyline is over.
    I hate to repeat myself but I don't understand why BRAD didn't do the DBA test.....or at LEAST say 'he's on vacation or something'.....
    I still think Dr. Bensch is the landlord of Charles Street buildings.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Dr. Bensch is too--but they missed a big opportunity at Christmas to have him on! I think he gets holidays and big breaks which messes with taping, imo.

    I agree with the KS things, I just had to put that out there because she does look it. Just me being me. She looks good however/whatever. I speculated about Emme too and was right.

    The Drug story was over, ergo they just that that other guy confess. DONE!

    AND the whole Sam/Drew thing was nutty. Didn't Alexis tell Drew they weren't married, wouldn't she have said that Sam and Jason were married?? HUH? I don't get it. No we didn't see it, btw..they 'went to the court house then were like Uh..gotta call Jason

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just me but I'd love it if she were pregnant in real life (also). She and Brandon have what seems like a wonderful friendship and seem closer. I follow both on IG, so it'd be cool to give Harper a sibling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’m behind in the show- I think I just saw Thursday’s last week. Bradford Anderson is a fantastic actor and I miss Maxie and him as a couple. I want Georgie and him back in Port Charles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AntJoan said...

    I keep meaning to say this, and then forgetting, but WHY didn't Sam already realize that she is still married to Jason and needs a divorce to marry Drew? She is supposed to be a PI, she couldn't even figure that out . . .?

    ** Maybe if she had been a GOOD PI, but I think that would be stretching things a bit..

    Didn't watch today's show yet, so maybe there is some explanation?

    ** Nope, none at all.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. kdmask said...

    AND the whole Sam/Drew thing was nutty. Didn't Alexis tell Drew they weren't married, wouldn't she have said that Sam and Jason were married?? HUH? I don't get it. No we didn't see it, btw..they 'went to the court house then were like Uh..gotta call Jason

    ** It almost feels like the writers are assigned to write a specific day of the week's episode. And are given a general guideline for how things are done, but if the last episode they were assigned to write didn't touch on that storyline at all, so nothing is planned out at all, and it comes across as very incoherent, since no one specifically knows what the other writers are supposed to do.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  10. The show yesterday was a little boring.

    Paint and Wall media:

    Paint and Wall:

    Paint: Let's get married!!!!

    Wall: Want to get married now?

    Paint: Yes!!!!

    Wall: Let's go!

    Paint: Oh shoot we can't!

    Wall: I'm sorry.

    Paint: It's okay! We have our credentials we can show!

    Wall: Oh shoot we tried but can't.

    Paint: DAMN IT!! I so badly want to marry you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Sonny's office:

    Sason: Sonny wins the line of the day.

    Sonny: He's odd, but he is a good guy.

    ROFL! No tell him Sonny!!!! :) He should hear it from you not Jason! :)

    Sonny and Maxie: Hmmm they hardly ever have scenes alone! Man baby bump city! :)

    Charlie's pub:

    Maxie: Oh Nathan. You are not like your grandpapa!

    Nathan: You're right.. See you later.

    Lulu: You really stayed strong for him.

    Maxie: OH STOP! I'M FREAKING OUT! I'M TERRIFIED!!! I'M PANICKING!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


    Carson home:

    Carly and Joss: Uh Joss, you really should really find a better dress!!!

    JossCar: Okay that's cute and adorable! :)

    The hospital:

    Janna: Poor Finchy is out of it.. Great scene! :)

    Sason and Anna: Faison has another son?!!?!?! HUH?! Yes must be that August, September, October guy.



    ReplyDelete
  11. "Melissa Hudspeth said..I think KS looks PG. Showing it in her face."

    Is she pregnant in real life I wonder?!!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Bring back Spinelli & Georgie and let them reform the family with Maxie. I love Nathan, but I just don't feel the spark that I see with Spin & Maxie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Re KS, I have no idea if she is PG in real life, nor do I know what her health issues are. There were rumors that she was depressed, I have NO IDEA if that is true. Some anti-depressants cause weight gain, as do steroids (as someone else said), and probably other meds as well. I hope she really is PG, if that's what she wants!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

COURT

  So people are at the courthouse.  Joss talks to Kristina about Jason and says he's not guilty. Kristina says: YAH he is! They keep arg...