Thursday, June 27, 2013

Message From Kelly Sullivan

 
 
Thank you all so much for your support and loyalty. You are my life long family and I cannot express how much I appreciate each of you. You have really made my experience here on GH a wonderful adventure.
I wanted to fill you all in on the details and try to answer some of your questions.
I am not returning to GH after August.
This is not a contract issue, I have been written off the show.
I do not have any information on potential Daytime opportunities.
Lastly, I have no ill feelings towards any of the staff or crew connected to the show or the network. I will miss everyone dearly.
Love, Kelly

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that she's not with Sonny any more and no longer a focus as the owner of Crimson, I can see why they're writing her out. I'd personally rather have them focus on Lucy and Laura and their new company now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess Sonny and Connie are going to hook up. Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a min but i came to love Kelly..i'll miss Connie/Kate for sure!

    ReplyDelete

  Joss is shocked that Dex almost killed Cyrus. Nina leaves. Dex explains he did try to talk Sonny out of it but Sonny was insistent. He wen...