Kassie and Anders at Monster Mania!! We all know Anders was in Subspecies...as a scary guy. AND of course, as our Faison...In Cherry Hill NJ.
General Hospital Recaps, News and Fun! FB: Wubs Net/ Bluesky: GHwubsnet and Twitter Wubsnet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One Hell Of A...
FRIDAY!! I'm really enjoying this week so far--can they make it DAY 5 for me!!?? We shall see!! TODAY'S SHOW: Dante tells Gio So...
-
Laura's "Drew Face" It's perfection! I got Seven vibes with the whole BOX situation!! On Friday, all of use were ye...
-
BRITT SAYS: it's green jello day in the cafe today... Franco prancing around in the showers--- Felix in a towel. Tranco asks him for ...
-
Another summer week, another lack-luster showing from GH. Sorry but I'm just not feeling it at ALL this quarter. With lack-luster newb...

And don't forget Kassie was in Evil Dead II. :)
ReplyDeleteWow!!! Anders Hove looks so different! :) So good to see him!!! :)
ReplyDeletePeter Bergman, Jack on the #1 soap opera "Young and the Restless," was recently asked his favorite soap opera actress and he said:
ReplyDeleteKASSIE DEPAIVA
God bless this woman!
I am 200% gay but would turn straight in a second for her. She is THAT HOT!!!!
That hot eh! :D
DeleteIs it coincidence that there's a pic of Faison with Blair? I wonder if Faison has been in Port Charles recently......
ReplyDelete